Analyst - Content & New Item, Target (Consumer Products Division)
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Reports to: Director, Sales Activation
Mission and defining characteristics
This position provides support the Target Sales Team, calling on our Maybelline, Garnier, essie, L’Oreal Paris, and CDSC
- Item/ Assortment/ Display in Omni-channel
- Product Imaging and assisting National Account Managers with planogram related activities
- Item Price / Specification Sheet Maintenance: New item sell sheets, price verification, item labeling for master sheet and promo space
- Reporting/ Forecasting: Nielsen reporting, sales recap, space forecast, zone forecast and analysis
- Periodically attend Sales Meeting to assist NAM/Director and CTL
- WERCS/ Hazmat/ GDS/ Account Specific Systems - Where applicable
- Supports NAM on new item and hero item evaluation and JBP tracking and catalogue maintenance
- Owns creation and delivery of all reporting (e.g. sales, traffic, search). Drives the testing and is a contributor in feedback loop of new reporting and tools.
The Network you would Work With
- Be the team's primary liaison with the Account teams and the Management group within NYO and BHO.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Must have good organizational & presentation skills
- Working knowledge of Category Management Fundamentals preferred
- Excellent Creative & Analytical Skills
- Strong Team Leadership Skills preferred
- Proficient in Excel (V Look Up, Pivot Table), PowerPoint, & Word Applications
- Experience with Data Base Applications
- Detailed oriented
- Strong work ethic
- Passion for the business
- Ability to work well with teams
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.