Job Title: Analyst Continuous Improvement
Location: South Brunswick, NJ
Reports To: Director CI
Who We Are:
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation, and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of Skin Care terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity.
Responsible for the support of projects within the Continuous Improvement Team as well as creation and sustainability of reporting and analytics. This includes the maintenance of the Labor Management System, identification of operational opportunities, leadership of strategic projects, and implementation of new processes, departmental KPIs and tools.
- Maintain, analyze, and develop business intelligence tools to communicate operational metrics and support in data analytics to improve processes, reporting and communication.
- Develop a business acumen and master business context to build upon tools and reporting
- Manage the health of the Labor Management System and work with stakeholders to enhance
- Conduct time/motion studies to establish work measurements and develop standards for labor utilization
- Analyze labor utilization, facility layout and work process flow to determine operational efficiency and recommends methods for improvement
- Evaluate and design facility layout, workstations and best practice for methods and procedures. Work with management to implement plans and recommendations.
- Evaluate operational safety processes and ergonomics and develop sustainable enhancements.
- Collaborate with contractors and distribution team members on projects implemented for operational improvement.
- Ability to lead cross-functional initiatives animating the continuous improvement roadmaps
- Project managing including timelines, escalation of critical challenges and maintenance of status communications
- Development of process flows and documentations to assist in optimization evaluation and new process improvement work instructions
- Collaboration across sites and global teams on new developments
- Actively engage in new continuous process improvement proposals and projects across departments within the site, as well as centrally lead initiatives
- Create a network of relationships internal to the site and externally with Central IT and Transportation partners to effectively problem solve and sustain new ways of working
- Fully support an interdependent safety culture to support the accomplishment of the safety mission of L’Oreal USA
- Support and embrace the Quality and Environmental missions of L’Oreal USA.
- BS Degree in Supply Chain Management/Industrial Engineering/Business Analytics or other related field.
- Strong project management skills and a strong analytical approach to evaluating methodologies and defining best practices and KPIs that drive process improvement and monitor performance.
- At least 1 year related experience. Entry level knowledge of warehousing, logistics, ERP systems and reporting is a plus
- Green Belt certification is a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Office – Excel/PowerBI/PowerPoint/Project/Visio
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation and skills
- Ability to develop and provide effective training on new process
- Ability to dissect and solve complex challenges
- Ability to support in exceptional peak time periods, with on call support
- Experience with various picking techniques and systems, knowledge of warehouse material flow optimization, as well as familiarity with distribution center infrastructure and operational issues is a plus.
Please note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.