Сфера деятельности: Operations
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Cranbury, NJ
Страна: United States
Analyst – Credit
This is a role within Credit with the goal of ensuring that Customers adhere to the payment terms and Credit Procedures are followed.
This position is tasked with driving changes and improvements to the supply chain with respect to the Credit department by identifying issues; and then collaborating with both internal and external business partners towards resolution. An important aspect on this role is discerning when issues need to be escalated and provide appropriate summarized information to enable management to make informed business decisions.
This position will have a significant portion of their time dedicated to the day-to-day management of credit for the assigned accounts.
TASKS, DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Credit - Day-to-Day responsibilities (~65%):
- Review daily orders on credit hold and make decision to release or hold based on L’Oreal Credit procedures.
- Communicate effectively with Customers, Sales and Finance regarding collection of invoices and other credit related issues.
- Maintain an acceptable DSO (Days Sales Outstanding) by monitoring accounts to ensure invoices are current.
- Establish and maintain paying office credit limits and risk codes
- Pursue invoice EDI (Electronic Data Information) and EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) initiatives with customers.
- Research new account applications using established methods: D & B, F & D reports, members of the National Group Management Corp and other L’Oreal divisions.
Credit – Additional Responsibilities (~35%)
- Represent Credit at variety of Customer Care meetings and collaborate with internal and external partners of the Supply Chain.
- Lead collaborative initiatives to identify root causes and implement preventive measures to improve various AR / Order-to-cash metrics.
- Develop / Implement tools to monitor key credit metrics for ACD/CPD Credit Team including but not limited to (Past Due Invoices, Aged Full Invoice Deductions, Unidentified Payments, Inactive Accounts, as well as identify Inconsistencies in Credit Master Data).
- Identify best practices across Credit Department, establish / update standardized procedures to ensure these practices are documented and adhered to.
- Assist in the integration of acquisitions from a Credit standpoint.
- Assist in the implementation of new AR / Order-to-Cash systems.
Education, Experience and Skills
- College degree required
- Experience in Accounts Receivable with broader exposure to Supply Chain
- Proficient skills in Excel, Word and Outlook
- Excellent analytical skills with strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Enthusiasm to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Ability to present data collected and analyzed to key business partners
- Ability to understand the nuances of communicating effectively with Finance and IT
- Ability to seek effective and efficient ways to achieve results
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with internal and external customers
- Understanding when issues need to be escalated and provide summarized information to suggest/enable decisions
Specific Designations, Certifications or Licenses
- SAP experience is desired but not required
- Business Process Improvement experience is desired but not required
- Ability to analyze large data sets and conduct root cause investigations
- Functional (transactional) knowledge
- Calculated decision-making abilities
- Analyze current processes to identify opportunities for improvement
- Listens and communicates well
Displays sensitivity to the L’Oreal Métier and demonstrates excellence:
- Focuses on completing work accurately and with high quality
- Sets high standards of performance for self and others
- Pursues objectives with drive
- Stays proactive
- Acts with integrity
Manages complexity and demonstrates entrepreneurship:
- Reasons from multiple perspectives
- Makes decisions independently
- Takes initiative
| || || |
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.
◄ Назад к списку вакансий