This position is responsible for supporting the work of the Supply Chain, Customer Service and Field Sales initiatives for major accounts. The individual will interact and partner with multiple departments such as Supply Chain, Operations, and Sales sub-functions as well as have regular direct interaction with the customer. This role supports long-term initiatives focused around maximizing fill rate, sales, on time shipping and minimizing costs and returns. Incumbent in this role is responsible for analyzing and validating large amounts of data and creating regular reporting that improves supply chain performance.
- Required: BA/BS degree, preferably in logistics or business
- Required: 1-3 years experience, preferably in Supply Chain
- Required: Strong Data Management skills and Microsoft Office Suite applications with an advanced focus in Excel and Access. SAP experience preferred.
Incumbent should possess:
- Direct experience with regular interaction/management of a retail customer and an understanding of relational data base concepts; the ability to merge and transfer files resulting in the creation of reports from multiple sources.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Ability to derive and articulate insights and actionable recommendations from data analysis
- Leadership qualities with the ability to lead meetings attended by Management
Judgment and decision making will be moderate to intermittent depending on the situation. Supervision will be intermittent
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities
- Extract, analyze, and manage data from internal and customer systems to both effectively and efficiently support the work of Supply Chain and Sales; Use report data to provide insights/suggestions and become an in-house expert on customer information data bases and best practices
- Assist Account Supply Chain Mangers in the design and implementation of account specific reporting, identifying opportunities for increased sales by regularly monitoring key customer inventory levels/POS on promotional, launch, and basic product. Provide store level analysis focusing sales initiatives on high volume doors and SKUs.
- Actively participate in and lead portions of weekly cross-functional meetings and meetings with Sales/Customer
- Conduct and analyze timely reporting associated with inventory including but not limited to allocations, product run-outs/transitions, stop ships and launch orders
- Support replenishment initiative including CPFR and VMI
- Conduct ad hoc analysis directly associated with Supply chain & Sales activities.
1. Strong analytical skills, functional (transactional) knowledge, calculated decision making abilities, and multi-tasking capability
- Acts with human sensitivity: Demonstrates respect.
- Commitment to CPD Operations Values: Trust and Trustworthiness, Respect, Teamwork, Innovation, Accountability
- Interacts effectively: Listens and communicates effectively
- Displays sensitivity to the “Metier” of L’Oreal: Focuses on quality
- Demonstrates entrepreneurship: Takes initiative and focuses on customers
- Achieves results with integrity: Conveys energy, acts with integrity, and focuses on results
- Innovates: Shows curiosity and promotes team creativity
- Manages complexity: Reasons from multiple perspectives
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.