Company Stores has embraced the digital era, and has advanced many employee-facing digital solutions across all Company Store locations. As we prepare for the next phase of our digital plans, we seek a motivated Analyst of Digital Marketing & Content within HQ to develop consumer-centric content and implement marketing strategy including promotional calendars. This flexible, diversified function will work cross functionally between eStore and HQ team with a focus on digital and branded content for all Company Stores.
- Manage the execution of digital marketing strategies for all Company Store locations including our e-commerce site
- Responsible for creating all digital content, marketing promotional calendars (eStore/HQ), site merchandising, and email marketing
- Create and manage all site assets for e-commerce site (product detail page, landing page) and internally facing websites
- Execute digital marketing plans that have a cohesive branding and messaging for emails, site, and digital screens
- Work cross-functionally with internal L’Oreal brands for launches, digital initiatives, and content
- Collaborate on monthly sales goals by crafting in-store/online campaigns and email with content that is engaging and innovative
- Schedule and prepare weekly e-Store promotional marketing meetings to discuss site merchandising and email timing
- Prepare and schedule e-mail promotions and templates to specific account groups using Emma or Outlook
- Collaborate with HQ in bi-monthly promotional meetings and assist when needed on Company Store promotions
- Partner with HQ to develop timelines to plan, coordinate and execute content and digital marketing initiatives
- Work closely with Technical Project Manager for upgrades and new initiatives as they relate to digital and WEB content
- In Store imagery and merchandising management and oversite
- Maintain Company Store content library and schedule photo shoots for fresh, new content
Other Key Responsibilities
- Assist with annual physical inventory process
- Scheduling and partnering with company store team to assist when needed
- Special projects as assigned
- Travel required at least once per year for annual meeting
This summary describes the general nature of work to be performed and is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of an incumbent in this position.
Core Competencies/Professional Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree coupled with 1-2 years in Marketing, Digital Content or similar function.
- Must demonstrate strong knowledge in proficiency with Adobe Photoshop. Knowledge of Adobe Suite is a +
- Must demonstrate knowledge with digital assets (images/copy) management
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Office 365
- Proactive and results oriented thinker who will flourish in an entrepreneurial environment where new ideas are championed
- Highly organized with proven multi-tasking ability
- Strong written and verbal communication/presentation skills
- Strong understanding of the Digital Media and Beauty Industry as they impact trends/impulse/influencing
- Demonstrated interest and enthusiasm for the marketing
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.