At L’Oreal, we’ve made it our quest to deliver beauty for all. It’s an aim that has seen us expand into over 130 countries, 78,000 employees, +32 international brands, €25.3 billion in sales and becoming the number one cosmetics group in the World!
We firmly believe that our best success comes from when we can incorporate the concept of diversity at all levels. We are proud of the sustainability commitment, Sharing Beauty With All, we made to our consumers and employees. Along with our ambition to reach the next billion consumers in the coming years, we will leave a positively impact in our world. After all, at L’Oreal, nothing is impossible…
Be a part of the adventure and join our diverse Sourcing Team: We are a team of passionate, diverse and responsible business partners, who innovate, create value and open new frontiers to fuel L’Oréal’s growth.
SCOPE: Americas (North America, Brazil and Hispanic Zone)
Work under the direction of the Sourcing Excellence team to ensure team’s efficiency and compliance to the Groups’ norms across all domains. Assist with onboarding all new team members on existing sourcing tools, becoming a local expert, and providing support and training to the Sourcing team.
TOOLS & TRAINING Performance:
- Develop as local expert on all Sourcing tools
- Onboard new team members on all tools
- Provide support to Hispanic zone and Brazil
- Identify areas of improvements and organize refresher courses as needed
- Prepare training materials as needed
- Track KPIs on adoption rate of tools
- Ensure the supplier trackers are current. Update information and define action plan to bridge the gaps
- Actively participate in mock audits and provide recommendations
- Ensure the compliance to the supplier WOB
- Define, track and communicate KPIs on data management (MOQ, incoterms, blocked invoices, etc
- Support the team on performance projects as needed
- Develop internal control procedures based on the L’Oreal group norms
- BS/BA degree in Supply Chain, Finance, Engineering or similar discipline
- High degree of financial and analytical aptitude
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional PC skills including Excel, PowerPoint and SAP
- Minimum 1 year work experience (internships will be considered).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.