Title: Analyst, Supply Chain Systems
Function: Information Technology
Location: Berkeley Heights, NJ
Job Summary: This position is responsible for performing Research, Analysis, Design and Architect supply chain applications and business integration processes for the implementation of strategic Projects, within B2B/B2C business
- Primary role of this position is logistics execution SAP SD with integration to WM/MM/FI-COPA (OTC)
- Manage SAP Sales and Distribution processes (order processing, pricing, billing, customer return, etc.) by conducting meetings with Business users to determine their process requirements in the areas of Supply chain and integration with processes such e-commerce, Omni channel and remote order entry
- Manage resource assignments and priorities. Work with other functional managers to coordinate assignments/projects and other deliverables
- Ensure Core IT policies, procedures, and guidelines are adhered to while designing IT Solutions to add value to business
- Building and maintaining relationships with business users, BRMs, IT colleagues and external resources to foster teamwork and enable effective application delivery
- Use of application delivery tools and methods to document business requirements, analyze existing and/or new applications, propose potential solutions for effective business cases and execute selected technology solutions
- Use Reporting tools (Business Intelligence tools) to analyze supply chain reporting
- : Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- : Functional knowledge of Order to Cash processes with concentration in Sales and Distribution area
- : Interpersonal Relations, Professional Presence, Innovation /Creativity, Flexibility / Adaptability to Change, Consulting, Problem Solving / Troubleshooting, Active Listening, Interviewing, Strong time management skills and multi-tasking capabilities.
- : Project Management, IT Methodologies, External Resource Management (outsourcing experience), Teamwork, Service Orientation, Commitment Management
- Minimum 3 to 6 years of hands-on experience in implementation of SAP SD with integrations to Materials management and Finance modules, knowledge of SAP modules with Order to Cash process.
- In depth knowledge of SAP logistics module. Sales and Distribution (SD, WM, MM) environment. Additional experience in SAP customer activity repository (CAR) promotional pricing and Point-of-sale data transfer module is preferred.
- Extensive project implementation experience with SAP customer order pricing design and configuration is a must.
- Experience working IT solution partner with outsource model
- Partner with key business users to understand requirements and translate them into IT Actionable plan
- Candidate must be knowledgeable of SAP SD business processes and should have experience leading process design sessions with business users.
- Candidate must be knowledgeable configuration and use design, configure, test and document improvements to current processes.
- Candidate should have strong organizational skills as well as strong analytical problem-solving skills.
- Strong time management skills and multi-tasking capabilities as demonstrated by completion of tasks in compliance with deadlines
- Qualified candidates should be able to manage business users independently, be self-motivated, proactive and a team player
Essential Physical Requirements:
· Must be able to work in an office environment, minimum of 3 days per week.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.