Job Title: Analyst ACD LKU Master Data
Department:ACD Supply Chain
Location: Berkeley Heights, NJ
Job Summary: Responsible for Divisional Product Info Mgmt. and End-to-End Master Data representation for the new product codification system called Elixpedia. This key user will participate in the supply chain transformational projects of KISS with respect to master data topics. The key user must be able to judge data management topics and present to their divisional PIM Team and others for assessment. The key user will drive the Elixpedia preparation for analysis, agreement, testing and training of their divisional teams. End-to-End Process and Change Management in conjunction with other domains will be a key additional element for success. The Key User (LKU) will be responsible to bring the new system into the existing business landscape.
Job Description: This will include (but is not limited to):
- Create new code creation processes and data enrichment models
- Prepare and test DPM, Passport, Fusion and Elixpedia for each implementation phase
- Coordinate with data flowing to all downstream systems and all end users of master data
- Address impacts of data model changes and data flows
- Manage master data cleansing
- Create training materials and user training by role – including train the trainer for PIM
- Guide with PIM Departments the roll out and stabilization periods
- Create New Code Create Process with LX DPM model
- Roll out Super User within specific division
- Represent the divisional point of view within a LUSA project and drive agreement on new processes
- Interpret data management topics and present to teams for analysis
- Prepare data for new system (including data cleansing)
- Manage system projects (scope, development, testing, training)
- Assess business needs quickly and interpret user questions on item set up
- Train and interact with users of all levels (good customer service skills)
- Problem solve by looking at details and data flows
- Guide process by applying fundamental good data management practices
- BA/BS degree preferred in Supply Chain, Engineering or related field.
- Minimum 1-3 years of relevant business experience
- Material master data management experience desired (especially in SAP system)
- Strong Excel skills required for data validation and trouble shooting.
- Work independently yet closely with team members to manage the project progress. Must be able to work in team environments either in Berkeley Heights or in remote offices with scheduled regular travel to New York and New Jersey offices. Possible International travel for training.