Position Title: Analyst
Location: Clark, New Jersey
This position reports to the Head of the Demi Grand (DG, Chemical Engineering).
Overall responsibilities include monitoring and execution of all supplies and material orders for the DG working with operations and logistics team. Stock analysis and monitoring inventory of all lab logistics storage locations. Generation, tracking and management of all POs and invoices related to all purchases and employee payroll. Responsible for the chargebacks within the Demi Grand related to all services provided to customers. Monitoring of DG budget to ensure spending stays within the yearly limits. Builds and implements reporting and dashboards for departmental KPIs, analyzes trends and suggests improvement to close gaps in area of responsibility. Analyzes work flows and implements automation improvements across department. Assists in occasional team meeting set up when needed. Responsible for new hire set ups. Actively contributes to safety and quality programs as defined in the Demi-Grand. Refer to principal accountabilities for more details.
- Generates and tracks all POs for the DG consumables, equipment and chemical material purchases, as well as PO’s related to employee payroll
- Monitors DG budget and spend, analyzes trends, and ensures we stay within budgeted limits for the year
- Resolves all invoices and open POs issues in timely manner
- Manages orders for all consumables in support to lab logistics service and DG operations
- Analyzes consumption of material and monitors trends to secure proper levels of inventory in DG and Lab logistics
- Responsible for stock take on campus managed by lab logistics
- Tracks and documents waste deduction for lab logistics and all the KPIs related to services on campus
- Builds and implements reporting and dashboards for departmental KPIs
- Analyzes trends based on KPIs and suggests improvements to close gaps in area of responsibility
- Analyzes work flows and implement automation/digital solution across department
- Generates and track sales work flows for contract/temp positions
- Assists in set up of new employees on the team
- Manages all chargebacks for Demi grand and services we provide (CIQ, Raw materials, consumables, bulk, finished goods, lab logistics, plant orders)
- Manages office supplies inventory for the team and restock when applicable
- Accountable for vendor set up for DG material purchases in the system
- Leads invoice review, coding, and maintenance for raw material purchases
- Evaluates quantities needed based on system information and processes orders for raw materials from vendor, plant, DGs and DIMP
- Organizes team meetings when needed
- Organizes and coordinates meetings for visitors to DG when needed
- Actively Contributes to safety and quality initiatives of the team
- Other duties as assigned by Management of the area
- Bachelor’s degree in sciences, business, or related fields with 2+ years professional experience required
- Ability to problem solve with analytical thinking
- Strong organizational skills
- Demonstrated strong English verbal and written skills
- Must possess the ability to work well independently, and to interact effectively in a team environment
- Works well independent, but also in team setting to be able to collaborate on projects
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint
- Proficient in Power Bi, advanced in Microsoft Excel to be able to build reports, macros, and KPI dashboards
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time while maintaining commitment to deadlines
- Capacity to move between tasks efficiently in a rapidly changing environment
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Must be authorized to work in the US full time, on a permanent, ongoing basis, without the need for sponsorship now or in the future
- Attention to details and quality of execution is critical to good performance in this role, since it is linked to financial traceability and responsibility.
- Errors and oversight in those areas carry significant impact on budget.
- Advanced knowledge of excel and power BI needed
- Self-starter that can work independently with minimal supervision once scope of position is outlined.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.