Сфера деятельности: Information Systems
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Clark, NJ
Страна: United States
L'Oreal Research & Innovation
Clark, New Jersey
IT Analyst, Software Development & Delivery
The R&I Software Delivery developer is responsible for the architecture, design, build, test and deploy of software solutions for L'Oréal Research and Innovation USA. This role requires alignment with global transversal IT functions such as Architecture, Security and Operations.
We are looking for a passionate and qualified full stack Application Developer to design and develop web applications for L'Oréal Research and Innovation USA. The developer will have excellent knowledge of different programming languages and have some experience with a cloud platform (Azure is preferred).
The R&I Software Delivery developer is responsible for the architecture, design, build, test & deploy of software solutions on premise or in the cloud (Azure preferred) for L’Oreal Research and Innovation USA
- Develop proof of concepts, pilots and discovery activities to gather technical and functional insights.
- Design, develop, and deploy software on premise or in the cloud
- Manage quality of the software developed and place frameworks to monitor the performance of the solutions. Develop and manage automated testing on applications.
- Prepare, review, revise and maintain technical documentation to include system configuration, architectural, software and systems engineering, system operations, testing and user documentation.
- Collaborate with the business users regarding on function requirements, systems engineering technical considerations, and associated problems, issues or conflicts and potential outages.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Application Architecture, Design, Build and Testing
- Mastery of multiple programming languages such as C#, Java, Node.js, Python, Angular JS
- Proven MEAN stack experience at scale
- Cloud Platforms (Azure preferred)
- OS W7, W10 (Apple: nice to have)
- Office 365
- Nice to have: DevOps experience
- Nice to have: UX experience/interest, UI UX design
- Nice to have: ServiceNow (ITSM and Asset Management)
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
- Proven organizational abilities, must be able to multi-task and work well under pressure. Great attention to details and time-management skills.
- Communication and presentation skills (written and verbal) for various audiences (including scientists, transversal functions)
- Active listener, able to train others, able to constructively challenge
- Self-starting, proactive behavior, autonomy
- Team lead experience preferred
Education and Experience
- At least 5 years of development experience and at least 1 year of experience in Cloud
- BSc/BA in computer science or relevant field; MSc/MA is preferred
- Lab/Scientific experience is a nice to have
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status. If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.
◄ Назад к списку вакансий