BENEFITS ANALYST/SENIOR ANALYST
Department: Corporate Total Rewards
Location: 50 Connell Dr., Berkeley Heights, NJ
Reports to: Benefits Manager
Responsible for providing daily operational and administrative support for retirement programs including pension, 401(k), and the Supplemental Executive Retirement Plan (SERP), as well as the Employee Share Ownership Plan (ESOP) in accordance with plan documents and provisions and overall company policies and procedures.
Candidate will interact with employees, payroll, human resources, finance, benefits outsourcing vendors, as well as all other benefit service providers supporting L’Oréal benefit plans.
- Assist employees, retirees, and divisional Human Resources with benefit questions
- Support quarterly 401(k) reconciliation, true-up, loan delinquency processes
- Conduct monthly pension benefit approvals
- Plan in-person/virtual retirement readiness meetings
- Support acquisition activity related to 401(k), pension integration
- Accountable for accuracy and integrity of all benefits reporting
- Research HRIS and external administrator databases to resolve issues
- Research data issues for pension and 401(k) administrators
- Support the annual communication and enrollment of new SERP entrants
- Support ongoing communication and administration of the ESOP
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL:
· Have strong financial analytical and problem solving abilities
· Possess a college degree in a related field
· Have 3+ years experience in a benefits related function involving pension, 401(k) defined contribution plans
· Have superior customer service skills
· Be detailed oriented
· Exhibit a professional attitude with a keen sense of urgency in completing tasks
· Have excellent office organizational skills
· Have the ability to take direction from several people; ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
· Have the ability to maintain complete confidentiality of employee records
· Have proficiency (advanced capability) in Microsoft Office Suite of products:
- Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Microsoft Outlook for email, calendar, contacts, scheduling and task management
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.