Analyst, eCustomer Marketing (Amazon Catalog)
Responsible for managing item set-up, catalog health, & maintenance of Maybelline-Garnier-essie portfolio on Amazon. The individual will work with the E-Commerce Sales, Supply Chain, & E-Shopper teams to ensure timely content availability and clean catalog data. This individual will be the subject matter expert for L’Oreal CPD’s Digital Catalogue thus ensuring perfect execution online.
Key Job Accountabilities:
- Own the Digital Catalog Maintenance on Amazon.com ensure all Product Description Pages are reflective of current CPD assortment/assets, available for ordering, & in-stock.
- Manage New Item Setup process for key launch periods on Amazon.com platforms
- Partner with Content syndication team to ensure all internal assets are delivered & executed on-time in order to align with New Item Set up Timelines.
- Ensure catalog health by monitoring digital shelf for top priority items
- Manage Distribution of online catalog scorecard across organization to drive weekly action items & category level launch health.
- Responsible for weekly Amazon catalog scrub & troubleshoot discrepancies against weekly order report to ensure we meet fill rate / replenishment targets.
- Director Sales Operations
- Amazon CTLs, E-NAMs, Field Sales Assistants
- E-Shopper Mktng
- Brand Asset Managers/Ecommerce Content Team
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.