We are very excited to share a new position “Area Sales Manager - Karachi” for our Consumer Products Division with all of you!
As part of the Consumers Products Division, you’ll be playing a huge part in our mission: to democratize the best of beauty, and for us, beauty has to be sustainable.
We embrace and enhance emerging trends to create the most relevant and sustainable beauty products and experiences, making them accessible to each and everyone all around the world, thanks to the diversity of our brands and their communities.
Our Division has the world’s #1 beauty brand in L’Oréal Paris, the #1 makeup brand in Maybelline New York, the #1 natural brand in Garnier, as well as NYX Professional Make Up. Beyond our four iconic global brands, we have a unique brand portfolio including among others like Essie and Garnier.
As an Area Sales Manager, you will be responsible but not limited to the following:
- Implement commercial business strategy and plans at the area level to achieve sell-in and sell-out sales targets.
- Developing and implementing annual market-competitive sales plan following the commercial business strategy for the assigned area.
- Contribute towards the implementation of Sales Policies, Procedures, and Guidelines for the assigned product line and ensure that all procedural requirements are fulfilled while delivering a high-quality service to the customers.
- Responsible for proposing sales incentive budget on monthly basis and monitoring variance.
- Ensure stocks replenishment and branch wise forecast is followed up on monthly basis.
- Achieve annual business plan to deliver agreed channel / brand revenue KPI’s and targets.
- Achieve planned / forecasting secondary sales number in line with agreed channel wise phasing for the assigned area.
- Builds and achieves the channel/group of accounts results: turnover, market share, profit.
- Be responsible for the successful delivery of services and the monitoring of the area’s performance through the Sales team.
- Coordinating & executing new product launches and sales promotion activities in collaboration with TM & Marketing.
- Implementation of marketing and trade marketing programs and building blocks along with Marketing & TM team.
- Performs periodic check are happening on sales hygiene, sell in vs sell out at weighted channels in the assigned region and reporting to ZSM accordingly.
- Efficient stock rotation, reduction of market expiries are happening in collaboration with trade marketing and distributor teams
- Increasing business opportunities in Retail business to expand numeric business, setting sales target by OB as per potential along with coverage.
- Develop a strong area network and capacity of influence among key customers (Major Wholesaler, Sub Distributors and weighted self-service stores)
- Assist line manager in managing channel partners in the assigned area and collaborating with them to ensure healthy ROI.
- Collect and prepare sales data and trends using various reports using data from DAS+/ Compass/ Sales Flo software.
- Fully understand category and insights knowledge and report sales needs and field intelligence to ZSM, commercial-Trade Marketing and marketing teams.
- Maintain Sell-in vs sell-out reports, ensure input to Zonal Sales Manager.
- Provide reporting for different Channels- Mass, Retail, Distribution, sub-distribution, wholesale or as required.
Looking forward to receiving your applications! Best of luck!
The Talent Acquisition Team