Функция: Дизайн студия
Тип занятости: Полный рабочий день
Место расположения: New Jersey - Jersey City
We are looking for an Art Director, Visual Merchandising who enjoys working in fast paced, hands on, creative environment that loves a challenge. You will work with a design-savvy team to create concepts for in-store displays and other design elements. The goal is to translate marketing strategies into innovative and impressive designs that will grab the attention of people in a busy store environment.
- Assist in leading the design development process of global merchandising units and updates (general tester units, seasonal color units, mini focus units, special gifting merchandisers skincare units, new launch units, merchandising props for shelving, department/specialty and free standing stores to support new launches and re-promote items for in-store use.
- Partner with global marketing and regional teams to conceptualize and develop visualization and product presentation in-store to support selected collections and launches
- Partner with Global Director, VM and Creative Operations to take work from concept to final execution and ensure all programs meet brand standards and on-counter dates.
- Produce sketches, storyboards, white samples and present completed ideas to internal team members.
- Understand marketing initiatives, strategic positioning and target audience.
- Cooperate with the rest of the creative team across different types of media.
- Manage and delegate responsibilities to other designers and provide direction.
- Stay on top of all in-store trends and maintain best practices.
- Supporting and assisting with other facets of the company’s operations within creative.
- Proven working experience with 4 years in visual merchandising.
- Hands on experience with visual merchandising design, including:
tester unit and gondola design, print production, event production, 3D design with a background in cosmetic displays.
- Proficient use of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and 3D design software.
As well as other office programs. (Outlook, Word, etc.)
- Graphic design skills with a strong portfolio in the beauty industry.
- Incorporate feedback and take/give direction well.
- Team player with strong communication and presentation skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
◄ Вернуться к списку вакансий