Ensure sales forecasts accuracy and the building of turnover through the piloting of the sales forecast process.
- Be responsible for the catalog management and contribute to its rationalisation.
- Manage the sales forecasts quality. - Manage the global monthly sales forecast process.
- Build the baseline forecast. - Challenge and consolidate the promotions and launches sales forecasts projected by the Sales and Marketing teams.
- Ensure the global sales forecast consistency, through the building of a consensus between the commercial forecasts, the financial trend and the sales history. - Participate to the improvement of the sales forecast practices.
- According to the organization: recruit, develop and manage his/her team taking care of the transfer of know-how and of the development of its expertise. Implement organisational changes.
- For the "professional field expert ("Local Business Owner"): Contribute to the improvement of the processes and information systems related to his/her activity and be the referent of his/her job in his/her country. Animate and train the Supply Chain community to the best practices and tools related to his/her area of expertise.
IS CUSTOMER ORIENTED
• Fosters a demand-driven Supply Chain with service as a priority • Brings added value to the customer CONTROLS RISKS AND OPERATES RESPONSIBILY
• Masters our Quality, EHS, Finance & Supply Chain standards • Integrates external regulations linked to his activity “MAKE IT HAPPEN” WITH OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE AND AGILITY
• Optimises information, physical & financial flows along the whole Supply Chain
• Uses business data for continuous improvement • Improves flexibility, reactivity and reliability
• Masters costs along the Supply Chain NURTURES THE PIONEERING SPIRIT
• Anticipates business activity and acts proactively • Deepens the position of the Supply Chain within the business