Функция: Разработка нового продукта
Тип занятости: Полный рабочий день
Место расположения: New York - New York
Assistant Manager, Artwork and Creative Marketing Operations, SkinCeuticals DMI
SkinCeuticals is a leading professional skincare brand sold by physicians and skincare experts in over 35 countries. The Assistant Manager of Artwork and Creative Marketing is a newly-created position within the company and will be critical in efficiently bringing the SkinCeuticals brand to life as it continues to grow. This candidate will be instrumental in developing the creative marketing management needed to deliver materials that achieve marketing objectives across all consumer touchpoints.
The ideal candidate will have a combination of creative operations, process, and project management experience, along with the ability to collaborate and motivate across functional teams according to timelines. It is ideal for who is collaborative, deadline-oriented, and enjoys working in a creative environment.
This position reports to the VP, Global Marketing and Product Development, and will work cross-functionally with all brand teams, including creative, marketing, digital, retail, and education, along with external teams including development, local markets, and agencies.
Artwork and Registration
· Packaging Artwork: Responsible for all artwork management including agency brief creation, management of assets from marketing, design agency management, international copy translations, ESKO routing, and trafficking and release
· Product registration: Work closely with China and cross functional teams to ensure that components and artwork availability needs are met to ensure timely local registration of products for new launches and reformulations
· Liaise with industrial teams regarding packaging and artwork, and work with operations teams to manage timelines of artwork releases to ensure on time delivery
· Work to find and implement packaging changes where necessary for brand standardization
· Maintain and communicate artwork changes to all of our markets, including formula, copy, and pack changes.
Creative and Marketing Operations
· Partner with the heads of creative and marketing to manage workflow for all jobs through the creative department from brief to sign-off including maintaining a log of all briefs and tracking job timelines
· Organize and lead weekly creative status meeting and work closely with all departments to help allot appropriate time for creative tasks to be discussed
· Maintain cross-functional job tracker, understand needs of all relevant projects to ensure deadlines are met, and strategize with appropriate team members should roadblocks arise
· Track job numbers for each project and maintain job tracking systems, sharing timeline updates with creative and marketing teams
Skills and Behaviors:
· Results-driven self-starter with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment with changing deadlines and priorities.
· Able to multi-task and meet deadlines, while still paying attention to details and executing all project timing needs.
· Highly process-focused mindset with ability to own and drive the roadmap with internal and external teams.
· Ideally should have knowledge and experience in print, video and digital production including shoots, retouching and video post-production.
· Candidates must be proficient in Microsoft Suite: Powerpoint, Word, and Excel
· 2+ years’ experience in creative operations project management
· Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.