Сфера деятельности: Digital
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: New York, NY
Страна: United States
- Manage day-to-day "always-on" social media content scheduling and moderation of all organic social campaigns for US social channels (including: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube)
- Create and track UTM links for posts driving to Kiehls.com
- Serve as the Community Manager across all social platforms by reactively and proactively engaging with fans, followers and influencers in a timely manner
- Collaborate with internal Customer Care team to guide customer service engagement best practices
- Act as the social copywriter for organic social content. You will be the voice of the brand in social!
- Curate User Generated Content (UGC) for website and social media channel usage
- Moderate and execute prizing for social giveaway/contests
- Communicate with Sales team on upcoming retailer events and create appropriate posts or event pages for targeted support
- Report on social KPI’s both weekly and monthly using Sprinklr
- Prioritize social listening to inform wider Social team of opportunities to create nimble social content
- Stay current on new social media platforms, tools and best practices with the confidence to present important developments to the internal team
- Work closely with all departments across the brand to support strategic, engaging social campaigns and experiential activations that require social support
- 3 years’ social media experience in house or at a Digital/PR Agency.
- Customer Service experience required.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with all major social media platforms.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, both independently and as part of a cross-functional team.
- Ability to take direction and understand Kiehl’s Since 1851’s mission and social identity.
- Clear understanding of how to pull social media analytics (experience with Sprinklr desirable) and report insights back to management.
- Work closely with Content Manager to funnel insights into content creation strategy.
- High level of organization, attention to detail and positive attitude.
- Interest in beauty, fashion and/or lifestyle brands
- Exceptional writing skills, with a go-getter attitude, to positively engage with both consumers and influencers.
- An understanding of influencer marketing
- Excellent problem solving ability.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft applications including PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Ability to sit and use normal office equipment (phone, computer etc) more than 90% of the day.
- Ability to lift up to 30lbs.
- Ability to travel when needed.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.
◄ Назад к списку вакансий