Assistant Manager, Learner Engagement & Communications
People Development & Learning Team:
On the People Development & Learning team, we grow people to grow the business. Our business is constantly evolving, and this team is at the heart of the transformation – providing our employees opportunities to realize their potential by developing skills of the future, and behaviors to transform the way we work.
What You’ll Do:
The person in this role is responsible for engaging employees as learners through creative communication strategies and needs assessments. They will be a key connector between People Development & Learning and the total employee population, ensuring that learners and key stakeholders have clarity of and access to the full learning offer. This role will report into the Senior Manager, Learning Excellence & Innovation.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
Marketing & Communications:
- Partner with communications agency and Corporate Communications on a comprehensive strategy to inspire employees to learn and ensure clarity of the learning offer, including newsletters, presentations, and events
- Coordinate content calendar with Learning Experience Designers and compliance stakeholders to anticipate new launches
- Craft communications to key stakeholders including leadership, HRBPs, and extended learning community (US and International) to activate them as champions of learning
- Implement needs assessment processes to give the learner a voice in creating and improving the learning offer (focus groups, surveys, etc.)
- Coordinate the LAB (Learning Advisory Board) Program to engage leadership in voicing business needs, including scheduling LAB meetings, sending communications, capturing feedback, and sharing outputs with Learning Experience Designers
- Provide employee service support by managing the Learning inbox and responding to employee questions or escalating to the appropriate team member
Learning Program Production:
- Support the production of Learning for Learning programs to upskill our department on best practices in design and delivery, and external inspiration (including in-person or remote event logistics, venue & catering, scheduling speakers, etc.)
- Support Learning Experience Designers as needed on program production across practices (leadership, culture, marketing, sustainability, etc.)
Required Skills and Experience:
We are looking for someone who can drive projects in a structured and detail-oriented manner, manage complexity, use data to measure success, and communicate effectively with employees and stakeholders.
- Undergraduate degree
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with a large, complex organization is desired, specifically in HR / Learning, Marketing, Communications, or PR/Events
- Verbal and Written Communication Skills: is able to communicate a message in an engaging and inspiring way
- Project Management Expertise: is able to set goals, manage timelines across multiple simultaneous projects and execute with excellence
- Customer Service: Acts with the employee in mind, establishes and maintains effective relationships with employees and HR counterparts to gain their trust and respect, collects feedback from employees and HR to improve service
- Collaboration: is able to engage cross functional partners to drive towards shared objectives, work closely with other Learning team members to share best practices and ensure high quality program delivery
- Demonstrates business acumen.
- Desire to work in a flexible, agile environment.
- Ability to adapt to rapidly evolving and changing priorities and manage complexity; resilient and flexible.
- Capable of performing effectively in complex situations with limited guidance.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, demonstrating resourcefulness and drive.
- Results oriented and ability to manage multiple concurrent projects.
- Technical aptitude, including proficiency in MS Office
This summary describes the general nature of work to be performed and is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of an incumbent in this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.