Assistant Manager, Learning Producer
People Development & Learning Team:
On the People Development & Learning team, we grow people to grow the business. Our business is constantly evolving, and this team is at the heart of the transformation – providing our employees opportunities to realize their potential by developing skills of the future, and behaviors to transform the way we work.
What You’ll Do:
The person in this role is responsible for production and execution of our learning offer. This includes large scale learning programs (125 person events) and smaller, intimate programs (15-30 people) in both online and offline environments. This role will report into the VP, People Development & Learning, working in an agile way with Learning Experience Designers across practices.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Oversee all production & activation logistics for training programs (calendar planning, securing venue or digital learning platforms, preparing training materials, etc.), leveraging support from Junior HR Associate.
- Continuously identify and recommend improvement opportunities to Learning Experience Designers, with a learner-centric approach.
Content & Communications:
- Create program materials including invites, slides, handouts, and online experiences.
- Communicate with employees to drive enrollments, share program details, and answer questions.
- Schedule and brief consultants and internal experts to deliver training content where needed.
- Generate reports and insights to analyze learning KPIs (learning hours, coverage of target population, cost, and impact).
- Review program survey feedback and make recommendations to improve employee experience.
Required Skills and Experience:
We are looking for someone who can drive projects in a structured and detail-oriented manner, manage complexity, use data to measure success, and communicate effectively with employees and stakeholders.
- Undergraduate degree
- A minimum of 1 year of experience with a large, complex organization is desired, specifically in HR / Learning
- Verbal and Written Communication Skills: is able to communicate a message in an engaging and inspiring way
- Analytical Skills & Data Analysis: is able to perform data analysis and create story around data; must be proficient in Excel (VLOOKUP, pivot tables, etc.)
- Project Management Expertise: is able to set goals, manage timelines across multiple simultaneous projects and execute with excellence
- Customer Service: acts with the employee in mind, establishes and maintains effective relationships with employees and HR counterparts to gain their trust and respect, collects feedback from employees and HR to improve service
- Collaboration: is able to engage cross functional partners to drive towards shared objectives, work closely with other Learning team members to share best practices and ensure high quality program delivery
- Demonstrates business acumen.
- Desire to work in a flexible, agile environment.
- Ability to adapt to rapidly evolving and changing priorities and manage complexity; resilient and flexible.
- Capable of performing effectively in complex situations with limited guidance.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, demonstrating resourcefulness and drive.
- Results oriented and ability to manage multiple concurrent projects.
- Technical aptitude, including proficiency in MS Office
This summary describes the general nature of work to be performed and is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of an incumbent in this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.