Сфера деятельности: Digital
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: New York, NY
Страна: United States
Title: Assistant Manager, Paid Social Media
Division: Professional Products Division
Location: New York City
Job Summary: The Assistant Manager, Paid Social Media is responsible for the implementation and execution of Paid Social campaigns in line with the agreed activation strategy. This role maintains, develops and exceeds brand performance targets. The Paid Social Media Assistant Manager will partner with agency and brand media leads to implement strategies and execute campaigns, as well as optimize and recap on performance. They will work closely with the media agency to optimize delivery towards ROI and drive effectiveness across multiple brands.
- Build out of Paid Social campaigns and ‘hands-on-keyboard” execution
- Ensures Paid Social campaigns are managed effectively to achieve expected performance targets
- Monitor and optimizes Paid Social campaign implementations
- Manage daily spend aligned to targets and monthly budgets
- Work closely and collaboratively with media agency, as well as brand media leads
- Develop a close working relationship with social partners
- Provide accurate client communication that details performance and return on investment via regular campaign reporting and analysis
- Liaise with additional media channel teams to ensure a 360 view of media
- Assist with meetings, QBRs, ad hoc projects as needed
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
- 2+ years of experience building and executing paid campaigns at a media agency
- Advanced “hands-on-keyboard” experience using biddable media across platforms including Facebook, TikTok, YouTube, etc
- Experience with analytics and attribution platforms (ex: Google Analytics), and using data to create informed reports with key learnings and actionable recommendations
- Demonstrated interest in emerging new marketing platforms and technologies
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to troubleshoot quickly
- Understanding of performance metrics and ability to spot trends or discrepancies.
- Strong QA abilities with great attention to detail
- Superb communication and presentation skills both verbal and written
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.
◄ Назад к списку вакансий