Функция: Директор по маркетингу / Интернет маркетинг
Тип занятости: Полный рабочий день
Место расположения: New York - New York
Assistant Manager –Public Relations/Social Media
Overview: This position will have responsibility for PR and Influencer Outreach and social media page management for the MIZANI brand. Web communications, internal publications, and both trade and consumer media. This is a writing-intensive role, copy writing experience in a digital landscape is very helpful. This role will also be social community publishing and reporting. Several years of industry communications experience is preferred, and a background in integrated marketing would be helpful. In addition, someone comfortable with a fast-paced environment, juggling regularly shifting priorities, with a results-oriented approach, will be best poised for success. This position reports to Manager of Digital (Public Relations) and interfaces regularly with cross-functional teams.
- Daily reactive and proactive contact with digital online consumer and trade editors - including sending press releases, product and follow up to ensure placement
- Primary responsibility for internal communications, including: writing/executing all internal communications including Mizani Magazine, En Direct; Planet L'Oreal USA and other internal channels
- Oversee press mailings, presentations for launches and showcase events
- Oversee Influencer mailings and outreach and tracking
- Oversee owned social media channels, posting and planning and caption writing
- Copy writing for social media posts and ability to creatively pitch launches and brand initiatives
- Input on strategic communications plans for launches, special events, overall media relations, etc
- Some travel for education/industry events to manage press relations/opportunities
- Explore partnerships with magazines, publishing houses, personalities, blogs, etc.
- Manage social media communication via dedicated agencies, ensuring that brand is positioned positively, correctly and effectively in all areas of public-facing communication
- Manage content development calendar across all brands, ensuring messaging is consistent with marketing objectives; work with agencies to coordinate, format and implement all assets
- Track, maintain and help grow Influencer (pro and consumer) network
- Work with Digital Manager to help support the MIZANI Artist team in digital upskilling and PR Efforts, brainstorm ongoing imitative to engage the MIZANI Artist Team
- Blog writing and collaboration with head of digital for the MIZANI.com blog
· Three plus years of experience in Public Relations; beauty experience preferred
· Bachelors' degree required
· Excellent organizational skills with avid attention to detail and follow through.
· Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
· Excellent personal manner, outgoing personality, comfortable dealing with many external contacts and representing Mizani to the media and other influencers in a positive light
· Community Management
· Social Marketing/ Insights & Research/ Social Listening
· Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, Tribe Dynamics, Traackr, Social Bakers, and NetBase