Функция: Директор по маркетингу / Интернет маркетинг
Тип занятости: Полный рабочий день
Место расположения: New York - New York
Redken / Pureology
Title: Assistant Manager, eRetailer / Consumer Events
Function: Brand Representative / Liaison for Online Retailer Accounts
Location: New York, New York
The Assistant Manager, eTailer/Consumer Events will work with online retailer accounts and brand sales / marketing team to strategize and execute initiatives to continue growing the Redken / Pureology business on their sites. This role will be responsible for etrailer site content including content calendars, obtaining assets and maintaining the product assortments on all retailers’ sites. On a daily basis, he/she will work with all Key Account Managers on side by side calendars, and all requirements to synchronize online/offline efforts. This role will also assist with strategy and execution of consumer events to aid in generating brand awareness and growing brand love amongst consumers.
- Support the day-to-day coordination and strategy within eRetailers, including but not limited to: brand store builds, campaigns, image asset attainment and sizing, New Item Form completion, etc.
- Regularly share findings, trends, innovation, and competitive insights in the eRetailer space with Integrated Marketing Communications and National Accounts teams to keep Redken and Pureology of the forefront of newness.
- Collaborate with Redken & Pureology Marketing teams, Division eCommerce team, and greater Integrated Marketing Communications team to manage new product additions, monthly promotions and email blasts, brand pages, and reporting for eRetailers: ULTA, Look Fantastic. JCP, Beauty Brands
- Measure and report on the status of Key Performance Indicators established within the organization; Interpret and make recommendations based on performance data to optimize, measure success, and identify learnings for future programs.
- Responsible for leading key areas of brand consumer events under Digital Marketing Director’s direction
- Act as a liaison with Creative and production company partner to ensure event content aligns with the brand in regard to consumer events; Manage booth logistics, product orders, shipping confirmations, lead gen initiatives, etc.
- Provide administrative support through updating presentations, maintaining reporting dashboards, raising purchase orders, billing reconciliations, etc.
- Assist Digital Marketing Director with ad-hoc projects and requests as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 2-3 years of experience in a digital role
- Strong follow-up skills and attention to detail is critical
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint programs
- Results driven, detail oriented, proactive
- Communicates clearly and succinctly in both oral and written forms
- Demonstrated interest and enthusiasm for beauty and events
- Strong team/partnering capabilities; client-facing experience a plus
- Go-getting attitude and adept in managing multiple projects in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
◄ Вернуться к списку вакансий