POSITION: Assistant Manager – Digital Marketing (Social Media)
REPORTS TO: Digital Marketing Leadership
LOCATION: St. Petersburg, FL
This person is a highly passionate, creative, and social media-savvy individual that will help grow & manage SalonCentric’s social media communities. This person will be a key individual in supporting the Social Media team by developing social media plans & content calendars to increase awareness, build our community following and increase online/offline sales across Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube (and other identified new opportunities to build social presence).
This position helps drive growth, omni-digital sales, brand awareness, positive perception, and aids in the customer's journey.
This role is evolving by nature, however KPIs are ensuring brand continuity across platforms and content, increasing engagement, development of new educommerce programs and advancement of our digital community.
- Help develop and manage content and editorial strategy for multiple brands driven by organic traffic goals, market trends, and user demand.
- Help shape and implement the social media strategy in close partnership with key stakeholders internally and externally.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with all channels to align on social media objectives as they relate to channel priorities.
- Develop social media plans to support events and initiatives that SalonCentric supports.
- Own the digital content calendar, with consistent alignment with integrated marketing workstreams and collaboration across functional teams.
- Manage all SalonCentric social media channels, including publishing content, social flirting and actively monitoring/ moderating/engaging in conversations.
- Assist in covering events on SalonCentric’s social media channels (example: Instagram Story)
- Assist in managing influencer marketing campaigns — including outreach, monitoring of influencer deliverables, feedback, and reporting.
- Help manage paid social media advertising (across Facebook, Instagram & TikTok) including ad creative and targeting strategy, and identifying opportunities for optimization against KPIs.
- Own monthly social media reports analyzing performance against KPIs and identifying opportunities for optimization.
- Identify emerging trends in the social media space and opportunities to harness those trends to support SalonCentric’s social presence.
- Must remain up to date on trending topics in the beauty industry and be prepared to expedite content creation around topics
- Be a subject matter expert and encourage adoption of relevant social media techniques into SalonCentric’s culture.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing or related field.
- 2-3 years relevant experience preferred.
- Proactive and self-motivated in driving projects to completion with a high sense of urgency.
- Attention to detail and organization a must with strong follow-through.
- Maintaining a positive attitude with the ability to work independently and multi-task in a dynamic fast-past environment.
- Persistent in following up with other departments to ensure deadlines are achieved and deliverables are complete.
- Copywriting, photography, and photo editing skills (Photoshop) highly preferred.
- Video editing skills a plus
- Experience in social listening and social posting software a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.).