Job Title: Store Analytics - Assistant Manager
Division: Store Division
Supervisor Title: Manager, Store Sales Analytics
Location: St Petersburg, FL (NOC)
The Assistant Manager, Store Sales Analytics is responsible for assisting with reporting needs for the store channel. The position compiles, organizes, and reports sales data and information to support SalonCentric Store team, as well as providing partner brand reporting. Communicates and works directly with Manager of Store Sales Analytics to develop and institute reporting tools to assist store leadership and teams to properly manage the business. This position will assist in the fulfillment of custom analysis requests and identify critical business success metrics, providing analytical and strategic support. The position will also be responsible for a broad range of sales administration projects and tasks.
- Assist with managing all key reports and tracking key performance indicators
- Analyze data and provide reports, highlighting strengths, weakness and opportunity
- Ensure all reported data and information are consistent, relevant and timely
- Manage reporting, respond to Ad-Hoc reporting request and create Power Bi dashboards
- Sales activity reporting
- Brand Reporting
- Customer behavior reporting
- Compensation program validation
- Develop and maintain automated and standardized sales reports on a regular basis
- Analyze and recommend optimal resource utilization and ROI for selling activities; analyze sales data for trends and accuracy; extract data, prepare reports and identify sales trends; translate sales data into presentations for senior leadership; identify and recommend sales force effectiveness initiatives
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & COMPETENCIES:
- Bachelor’s degree in business related field required.
- At least 2 - 4 years of sales analytics experience within retail or related industry
- Preferred reporting experience
- Preferred advanced Excel skills, Power Bi or related program experience
- Excellent skills in the following areas: organization, communication, accuracy and personal initiative
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of professionalism and sound judgment in dealing with senior managers; effectively builds relationships and resources at all levels of the organization
- High attention to detail; ability to produce highly accurate documents and work products in a demanding environment; takes pride in his/her work.
- Extremely well organized; ability to balance competing demands in a very busy environment
- Highly proactive; takes initiative to begin and complete projects; masterful at follow-up and tracking work projects; anticipates and executes tasks before being asked
- Flexible to accommodate last minute changes and demands from multiple sources
- Excellent problem solving ability
- Able to maintain strict confidentiality
- Strong interpersonal and project management skills
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft applications including PowerPoint, Word and Excel; Proficient and comfortable with technology and troubleshooting routine technological issues
- Ability to use normal office equipment regularly (computer, printer etc)
- Ability to lift 10lbs
- Ability to sit in an office environment for the majority of workday.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
SalonCentric is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.