Title: Assistant Manager, eCommerce & Amazon Acceleration
Department: eCommerce Acceleration (CDMO)
Location: Hudson Yards, New York City
Job Summary: The eCommerce Acceleration Team is looking for a passionate, bright and energetic digital candidate to support the team with evergreen tasks to drive L’Oreal USA’s eCommerce acceleration with key accounts and particular emphasis on Amazon.
The role works with the eCommerce Acceleration Team and liaises with L’Oreal internal teams. This involves leading and creating the business processes needed to fuel strong analytical support and proactive generation of insights for key stakeholders, while doing some administrative tasks to support the team.
The ideal candidate will have a background in a quantitative field, backed by experience working with various data sets & have interest in story building through data analyses with agility, efficiency and accuracy. Should be scrappy, focused on results, a self-starter, and have demonstrated success in using analytics to drive the understanding, growth, and success of the eCommerce business.
Analytics – 70%
- Aggregate data across brands & multiple different reporting systems
- Manage eCommerce roll-up for ongoing presentations
- Develop easy to use templates to collect key inputs from varying stakeholders to summarize collective summaries.
- Assist in the development of training material for new and existing reporting tools.
- Organize and manage user access for analytic tools for users from multiple parts of the organization.
- Assist in the development and syndication of best practice playbooks
- Craft insights from reporting systems; turn data into a story to provide scheduled updates to respective teams & key stakeholders on the status of the business
Evergreen Support – 30%
- Administrative support in calendarizing key meetings for L’Oreal USA stakeholders
- Special projects & calendar management
- Newsletter management for key functions
- Announcements for key feature updates or analytic tool releases.
- New vendor set-up & invoice management
The right candidate will have the opportunity to further grow the role into:
- Advanced Analytics Management for key eCommerce businesses
- Analytic Product Management
- Category Insights Management
- BA/BS degree, preferably in Business, Analytics or quantitative degree
- 2+ years in an strategy or analytics-focused role, working on projects that have enabled them to build strong quantitative skills and business judgment (e.g., management consulting)
- eCommerce experience (experience working with Amazon and SAP are ideal, but not required)
- Advanced in Excel, data analysis and visual modeling
- Prior experience with Amazon Premium Analytics a plus
- Strong understanding of the Digital Media and Beauty Industry
- Proficiency in MS Word and PowerPoint programs. Ability to create high impact presentations
- Detail oriented
- Communicates clearly and succinctly in both oral and written forms
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Proactive and results oriented thinker who would flourish in an entrepreneurial environment where new ideas are championed
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status. If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.