Сфера деятельности: Marketing
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: New York, NY
Страна: United States
Job Title: Assistant Manager- CPD ecommerce, Brand Asset Management
This role will focus on Digital Asset Management as an integral function in day-to-day ecommerce content operations. This role requires the execution of digital content in response to the ever changing retail landscape.
You will manage, enrich and quality assure assets across brands/products, develop and host user training sessions and share industry best practices with cross functional partners.
This role requires cross-functional alignment with sales, marketing, DMI, and design teams on all Retailer.com and Brand.com product launch timing and all associated asset deliverables. Support brand equity and raise profile of the brands via Retail partners’ digital presences. Work with Marketing and Creative to distribute assets based on each accounts’ unique needs/requirements, across every launch. Manage product assortment and merchandising to balance account business optimization and omni-channel brand priorities. Retail partners include but not limited to Amazon, Walmart, Target, Ulta, Strategic Drug accounts, Strategic Food Accounts.
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities
Workflow Management & Content Maintenance:
·Maintain Catalog Accuracy & Integrity: Maintains integrity of entire Brand and category product catalogue inclusive of product attributes, metadata tagging, & proper publication for retailers & Brand.com platforms.
·Workflow Management: Facilitate the uploading and downloading of digital assets and product information (launch and re-launch) & ensure they comply with retail timelines. D
·PIM/DAM Optimization: On Going user interface optimization & enhancements according to best practices & user feedback.
·Retail Readiness: Ensure all new Product Launches Digital Assets Achieve Retail Readiness Checklist Across All E-Retail & Pure Player Accounts.
·Content Scorecards: Manage and maintain brand level scorecard reporting to commercial sales & brand marketing teams.
·Retail Audits: Perform quarterly audits of priority skus and work with eRetailer on updates and opportunities
·Executional Excellence: Drive Content Execution of Quarterly EBAC Scorecard Across Top Ecommerce Retailers Amazon, Walmart, & Target.
• Bachelor’s Degree, 2+ years ecommerce industry experience
• Experience managing PIM/DAM systems (preferably Salsify & OpenText experience)
• Exceptional knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel/Power BI, Powerpoint, Word)
• General knowledge of Photoshop and video software (recommended but not required)
• General knowledge of SEO copy writing (recommended but not required)
• Comfortable in both Mac and PC platforms
• Exceptional organizational skills with ability to prioritize, work with competing deadlines, and ability to adapt to change is required.
• Impeccable attention to detail and creativity in problem-solving and multi-tasking
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Strong negotiation and influencing skill
• Ability to interface with all levels of management and a wide spectrum of support personnel
• Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with internal partners and vendors
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a best in class team
• Ability to partner with internal and external groups to execute projects and produce results in all areas of responsibility