Active Cosmetics Division
The Active Cosmetics Division (ACD) is looking for a passionate, bright and detail-oriented digital candidate to join the Digital Consumer Experience team responsible for the eRetail business (includes Walmart.com, Target.com, Ulta.com, Walgreens.com, CVS.com, and other up-and-coming food/drug accounts).
As a member of the DCX team you will be customer obsessed, focused on delivering digital experiences that enhance our customers lives across various touchpoints; Passionate about specific retailer capabilities, leveraging data and customer insights to strategize how content is used across multiple channels/audiences & develop custom playbooks; results-oriented and excited to build measurable impact with our retail partners and share learnings with cross-functional teams.
The role will be responsible for ACD consumer centric content strategy, creation, execution, merchandising and other consumer experience projects in order to meet ACD’s objectives and drive best user experience and business growth. The candidate must have marketing, analytical, digital, writing and research skills, attention to detail, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and manage internal and external resources to effectively bring projects to life.
Content Strategy & Creation
- Accountable for the quality of all consumer experience on specific eRetail businesses, including product detail pages, brand stores, building best in class data driven content and experience
- Responsible for all content; images, assets, videos & A+ content, brand stores, product description with SEO, collaborate with internal teams on its creation
- Identify the latest trends in content marketing and consumer insights
- Develop and manage a content and merchandising calendar, ensure deadlines are met
- Identify content needs and opportunities, optimize based on needs
- Ensure the establishment of clear goals and objectives through a content brief for content creators
- Collaborate with brand liaisons in the US and international teams to ensure alignment and that all content needs are met, share best practices
- Actively analyze insights and present findings to measure performance evolution
- Maintain all created content in internal digital asset management system (Opera)
- Have ambition to pursue new projects and drive new ideas to evolve responsibilities
- Optimize all copy of titles, above the fold & below the fold for SEO to achieve ranking and visibility
- Leverage relevant Search Terms Reports to identify strategic backend keywords during key moments & events
- Collaborate with internal teams
Consumer Insights & Reviews
- Identify opportunity areas to connect various customer feedback listening posts (reviews, Q&A, social, etc.) into contextual, actionable insight and proactively design reporting outputs
- Analyze customer user generated content (reviews, Q&As, CCC reports), identify consumer sentiment, recognize key customer insights and pain points and proactively advise action plans based on learnings
Data & Reporting
- Analyze retailer reporting dashboards, run relevant reports, and measure & present findings on sales, conversion, engagement, keywords, ranking, review performance and AB tests
- Analyze consumer experience performance and make data driven plans
- Deliver reports, competitive insights to inform decisions that improve the consumer experience
Analysis and reporting as needed
Including but not limited to:
- Catalog management for internal and external tools (OPERA, Edge, and other systems as needed)
- Work with Account teams to ensure media/promo and content strategy are working together for optimal sale and conversion and identify opportunities to increase awareness and visibility for ACD Brands.
- 2+ years of digital, marketing, or content creation experience
- Strong understanding of the Digital Industry. Beauty/skincare and content experience a plus
- High proficiency in MS Office: Excel and PowerPoint. Ability to create high impact presentations and proficiency in telling a cohesive story
- Must be skilled at executing within tight timeframes with excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Communicates clearly
- Must demonstrate strong analytical, organizational, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Must demonstrate solid experience in pulling, mining, and synthesizing data into stories
- Promotes a culture of collaboration and teamwork across organizational functions
- A no task is too small attitude
- Process-oriented mindset along with high level of curiosity
- Ability to take initiative and act proactively
- Must be comfortable with high degree of virtual ways of working
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.