Position type: Permanent
Employment type: Full - Time
Location: New York - New York
The Assistant Vice President (AVP) of Omni-Shopper Marketing will lead the omni-shopper strategy, merchandising and engagement experience across the L’Oreal Paris Cosmetics Category. The AVP leads a team of three and is responsible for the following.
- Responsible for building a high performing team that allows us to achieve our growth objectives nationally and at priority retailers
- Creating and executing monthly national GTM consumer-centric activation plans (in-store and online) in partnership with Marketing and Sales to support pillars, launches and gain market share.
- Understanding the assortment requirements to win online and in-store. Work with account managers to optimize e-commerce hero sku strategy and develop kits/multi-packs/exclusive products. Provide insights and co-lead development of special sizes, new bundles, bonus skus opportunities for B&M.
- Responsible for on-time execution for all planned activities & maintenance and distribution of all shopper trackers + owner of omni-channel insights on the team
- Manage the M1 Budget for the team and ensure proper allocation of funds per retailer, marketing and ensure maximum ROI
Brick & Mortar
- Lead national promotional calendar, competitive tracking for BBD/Cat Head approval
- Lead national & customer marketing budgets and planning
- Lead display vision and retailer adaptation in alignment with Brand Leads and Cat Head
- Lead in-store branding, cosmetics wall desirability, and continuously elevate our image while maximizing relevant consumer education
- Work with Sales, Customer Marketing, BBD and Brand Marketing to customize online and instore GTM activation plans for key accounts to maximize market share through all levers available from an omni-channel perspective.
- Includes display/in-store activations, sampling, off-shelf placement, e-retail media, local media, m1 budgets and digital content.
- Liaison between brand marketers, ICC team and customer marketing to secure CRM/owned social support for retailer activations.
- Lead e-commerce projections, tracking, end-to-end integration with B&M & activation. Monitor & track sell-through for each account & partner with sales to proactively adjust plans to deliver sell-through/sell-in targets.
- Work with the Platform team to own, oversee and execute the development and implementation of product/brand content for web site and e-retailer sites (PDP imagery, copy, life style images) working with Social & Brand leads to increase PDP scores
- Develop & own the vision of custom activation content, & online landing pages.
- Liaison between E-commerce team, DMI, Brand Marketers and platform managers to oversee and execute the development of new launch PDPs content/copy for e-retailer websites. Manage and execute A+ content and monitor content overrides.
- Own strategic planning and execution of e-Retail Media/Search for key accounts, including briefing, reporting, creative asset development, ongoing optimizations and investment strategy for e-retail for brand/category.
- E-commerce data ownership and analysis guidance to Category Analyst.
- Keep current on all new e-commerce tools and opportunities to continuously test & learn and drive e-commerce acceleration and O to O strategy.
- Nielsen Market share gains, consumption (sell-out) sales growth for national omni business
- E-Commerce sales growth and Rakuten Market Share
- 360 plans aligned to brand equity and retailer needs
- Green on Clavis
- 10+ years of industry related (Beauty, CPG, Retail) marketing or ecommerce work experience with customer-centric background
- In-depth knowledge of:
- Amazon and other key e-retailers
- Retailer strategy and opportunities for growth
- Omni-shopper levers and marketing insights
- Internal Processes and Systems: DPM/Sharepoint/Clavis/Vendor Central
- E-retail Media Strategy/Execution/Analysis (Search & Display)
- Demonstrated L’Oréal Competencies: Leadership, Entrepreneurial Management, Achiever, and Innovator. Strong appreciation for our business / sensitivity to métier
- Ability to work autonomously, strong organization and planning in fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Proven marketing skills to develop 360 campaigns, tailored to each account, brand activation goals, portfolio gaps and opportunities.
- Leadership: Demonstration of leadership with team; support brand and customers
- Agility & Flexibility: Demonstration of performance under rapid-changing circumstances, tight deadlines, openness to change and to a dynamic role
- Strong Project Management Skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills, rigorous quantitative data analysis and insight delivery needed. Sharp analytical skills to monitor & optimize ROI
- PC Proficiency (Microsoft Suite)/ advanced Excel desired
- Strong collaboration skills with ability to create a network of influence
- Market Research: ability to read and interpret research data
- Strong Interpersonal Skills (written and oral) including ability to present with clarity & conviction
- Creative storytelling & content creation
- Must be professional and energetic with a positive attitude. Ability to represent the brand at a high level in all retailer/internal meetings and functions.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.