Функция: Административный персонал / Ассистенты
Тип занятости: Полный рабочий день
Место расположения: Shanghai - Shanghai
Takes responsibility for the administrative and organizational follow-up of GM's daily activities
- Takes care of all administrative and technical assistance: calendar management, reception of calls, organization of business travel, entering receipts for expenses, processing mail, preparing responses, orders for office equipment, DED setup, etc.
- Checks emails daily in order to act/alert if required.
- Organizes and coordinates the GM's daily activities.
- Coordinates the arrival of new employees (transfer files, FIT course planning, IT and telephone requests, etc.).
- Puts together and maintains files and aids for internal and external meetings, and drafts reports.
- Gathers, communicates, and dispatches information throughout the team.
- Handles delicate and unexpected situations and facilitates the resolution of ongoing problems.
- If necessary, works in partnership and shares some of his/her assistantship activities with another assistant.
Others1. Capable of organizing/optimizing the activities of the GM
2. Anticipates, take the initiative and handles priorities
3.Carries out all activitie while displaying a sense of service, availability and responsiveness
4.Works alongside relevant networks to ensure smooth communication, while respecting rules on discretion and confidentiality.
◄ Вернуться к списку вакансий