Функция: Отдел исследований
Тип занятости: Полный рабочий день
Место расположения: New Jersey - Clark
As an Associate Chemist, you will be responsible for creative and technical aspects of skin care product development in the Consumer Products Division Skincare team. Brings strong work ethic and utilizes good communication & interpersonal skills. Assists in new formula and process development by performing lab scale experiments. Evaluates products for products aesthetics and stability. Adjusts formulas to target the marketing brief and ongoing feedback from the Product Development team. Maintains close awareness of scientific literature, raw material technology, processing methodology, and marketing trends required to perform innovative product development assignments in an efficient manner. Oversees a safe and orderly laboratory environment.
II. PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Creates formulas independently and follow-ups on product stability.
- Develops new and robust skin care formulations and processes as well as understands the relationship between formulation and product development.
- Knowledgeable and considers the importance of processing, operating, and design factors that affect skin care formulations.
- Provides chemistry and support for formulations processes including performing analysis and implementing improvements in process cycle time, yield, and quality to maximize operations efficiency.
- Shows creativity and resourcefulness to come up with solutions to issues, which may arise during product development and/or in anticipation to issues which may appear in pilot plant or manufacturing.
- Responsible for documenting and interpreting data in order to support conclusions with minimal supervision.
- Must meet deadlines and interacts well with various support groups and vendors within R&I.
- Follows through on all aspects of projects from inception to officialization.
- Handles multiple projects simultaneously and can work under tight deadlines.
- Communicates to supervisor important observations in an effective manner and is open-minded to suggestions and test results.
- JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Undergraduate degree in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry or related field
- Higher education preferred
- Experienced in a laboratory environment
- Good communication (verbal and written), interpersonal, and computer skills
- Effective at multi-tasking and managing multiple projects with tight timelines
- Experience in a leadership role is desirable
- Must be a team player
- Well organized and hard-working
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. on an on-going basis.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
◄ Вернуться к списку вакансий