This position will be responsible for all aspects of IT operations support, Integrations (for Order Management Platform (OMS), Product support and run, development & enhancement. Ensuring compliance as per group standards & business need.
The Role requires the individual to work closely with internal teams (IT, Key Business Users), OMS Partner, Market Places and to an extent with Digital teams to ensure OMS is running and delivering to its full capability as per agreement.
Key Job Accountabilities:
- Support, manage, run, Order Management System (OMS). Work closely with OMS Partner Company. Ensure system run (as per agreed SLA’s)
- Support Integrations: OMS, SAP, Market- Places, other integration platforms.
- Liaise with OMS Partner, SAP Team, operations teams of ASEAN countries for prompt rectification of any problems or emergencies.
- Understand support systems & data flows: Design documents, ensure proper functional specifications. Liaise with the local IT teams (SAP, OMS, Digital) to ensure inter-dependencies are aligned, informed and drive towards implementation, resolution of the same.
- Understand and support. E-Marketplace & business model.
- Product Information Management: Ensure Master Data with all attributes is flowing well into the platform systems. (Including integration with other Digital Platforms, which will be part of support teams delivery at OMS end & L’Oreal end).
- Liase with support teams from partner end and marketplaces to ensure system data integrity.
- Track SLAs and monitors the same.
- Identification of technology risks, process risk (any risk). Propose communication and development of “best practice” solutions, and implementation of mitigating controls consistent with company strategy.
- Develop implementation and enforcement of information security governance compliance requirement to be aligned with OMS partner.
- Ensure proper maintenance of documentations regarding BIZ requirements, installations, configuration, testing, migration and maintenance procedure.
- Prepare reports as and when required.
- Ensure proper documentation. Validate BRD documents and processes. Liase with business for sign-off of such documents and maintain versioning.
- Support Digital IT initiatives and expansion of system usage.
- Ensure a healthy balance between real-world risks and the business need for speed, agility, flexibility and performance.
- Act as the IT liaison to lead communications with internal and external auditors and ensure compliance. (w.r.t. OMS Platform)
- Execution and monitoring of disaster recovery plans for OMS Platform. (DR Drill and testing)
Education & Qualification:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university is required.
- IT certification. Knowledge of programming language, PL-SQL development, Query Analyzer
Experience / Skills / Abilities Required
- Total experience 5-7 years. 3-4+ years of experience working in E-Commerce environment.
- Understanding & working knowledge of Order to Cash (O2C) process.
- Experience with platform promotions, schemes, and bundle deals.
- Knowledge and understanding of Security Parameters and Data Protection.
- Understanding of ecommerce platforms & process flows: Amazon, Shopee, Lazada, etc.
- Basic understanding of SAP platform and SD processes.
- Hands on experience in any programming language. Query Analyzer.
- Extensive exposure & use of Excel, Excel functions. Proficient in handling MS office Suite