Section 1: General Information
Job Title: Asst Manager-Retail Sales and Business Strategies
Division: Luxe Division
Location: New York, NY
Section 2: Job Summary:
Key Liaison for Sales COE for Prestige & Department store channels, working cross functionally with the Brands, COE Peers, Finance & the Consumer Centricity teams. Key responsibilities include providing daily support to both VP’s in managing and executing sales needs, details and strategy.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for understanding the competitive landscape and being on top of the competition at select retailers, gathering learnings thru assessment of data analytics & report generation
- Collaborate with Center of Excellence and across Luxe brands to keep everyone well-informed on all retail intel, news and meetings
- Support VP of National Accounts and Acceleration Directors in ideating and executing Luxe-wide programs with our retail partners
- Support marketing activities such as sampling, social, email, influencers, virtual events and others to help enhance visibility and discoverability for our brands across our retailer partner websites
- Support VP National Accounts in day to day activities and tasks to support business acceleration and communication with Brands and retailer teams
- Run & Analyze quarterly sales and performance metrics provided by the retailers and report on business results to brands and leadership
- Deep dive to facilitate recapture strategy to support Luxe Accelerate
- Identify gaps and opportunities to improve our business performance and results, thru effective data & reporting
- Track promotions of Luxe brands and competitors
- Partner with brands’ account teams to collect data to develop overarching strategies to drive Luxe Department & Specialty business
- Support VP’s & AD’s as it relates to special projects (Key Account Connect, Seasonal Playbooks, EOM recaps, meeting preparation)
Section 3: Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to interpret complex data into actionable insights
- Strong proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint & Word (additional proficiency in systems like Skypad and The Cube a plus)
- Demonstrated decision-making ability and sense of urgency; ability to deal effectively with the pressure of multiple tasks, deadlines and rapidly changing priorities
- Strong communication and presentation skills are critical
- Ability to build effective partnerships and interact successfully with individuals at all levels
Section 4: Judgment and Decision Making:
Strong judgement and decision making skills are essentials and required as it relates to the interaction within the COE and cross functional partners.
Section 5: Essential Physical Requirements:
Must to be able to work in an office environment.
Section 6: Financial Scope:
- Support VP’s with data/analytics to contribute to overall financial governance of the business
- Understanding of business reporting
Section 7: Required Competencies
- Ability to prioritize and adjust to meet the needs of the business
- Strong attention to detail
Please note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.