The Position: Assistant Manager, CRM & Platforms
Working closely with members of the IMC team, the Assistant Manager, CRM & Platforms is responsible for supporting our ongoing website initiatives, data acquisition efforts, and providing advanced analytics and reporting insights across campaigns. The Assistant Manager will report to the Director, CRM and Platforms and will partner with the Manager, CRM to assist in developing successful acquisition and email marketing campaigns that drive CRM engagement. The Assistant Manager will also partner with the Manager, Platforms and Innovation to support marketing efforts on .com and mobile apps through site enhancements and content optimizations. A successful candidate will be an organized team player who can communicate and collaborate across teams and levels of the organization to assist with the deployment of marketing campaigns and optimize ROI, engagement, and user experience.
The Assistant Manager will:
- Assist with the development and analysis of marketing programs/tactics for driving engagement and optimizing data capture.
- Assist with all 1st party data acquisition initiatives including development of landing pages, email coordination, and data categorization
- Collaborate with Manager, Platforms and category leads to maintain consistent brand voice and messaging across website channels.
- Assist with content creation for website. Build product pages, blog content and landing pages within brand content management system.
- Manage monthly content and video uploads for Redken Asset Library and Redken Education on Demand, key initiatives for Redkenpro.com
- Assist owned team with keyword research to inform content creation and SEO strategy
- Monitor site analytics and assist team in pulling metrics and determining insights for monthly web and app reporting documents
- Identify and act on new technologies, platforms, and channels to reach and engage our audiences.
- Coordinate closely with the IMC team, brand team, and Creative Designer, as well as external partners as needed to successfully deploy campaigns. This includes communicating project requirements to internal teams, ensuring quality assurance of campaign launches, etc.
- Work with Managers and Director to measure and report on results of marketing efforts, assessing results against relevant KPIs/goal.
- 1-2 years of digital marketing experience in e-commerce, advertising, and/or retail organization with a focus on driving engagement.
- A digital marketer with an ability to work with brand and digital product teams to develop brand relevant marketing initiatives.
- Analytical and data-driven with a keen creative sensibility.
- Highly organized and enjoys working in a detail-oriented role.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong ability to prioritize tight project deadlines and multi-task.
- Adapt to fast-paced environment and take direction from multiple people.
- Ability to properly QA and proofread all campaigns and communications.
- Ability to effectively design and write copy for campaigns.
- Ability to think critically about problems, troubleshoot and solve problems independently.
- Effective time management skills.
- Understanding digital marketing best practices. Seeks to stay abreast of digital marketing activities of other organizations and develop actionable insights.
- Experience in MS office (MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, Photoshop)
- Basic HTML skills and knowledge a plus.
- Have a working knowledge of analytic tools such as Google Analytics a plus
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Experience a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.