You specialize in internal and external corporate communications, and you have 4 to 7 years of applicable professional experience.
As an Assistant Manager, Corporate Communications, you will actively develop the visibility of L’Oréal Operations internally and externally. You will join a team of three and will contribute to the successful execution of the function’s communication plan.
Your Key Job Accountabilities will be:
Internal communications (80%)
- Actively contribute to the design of the L’Oréal Operations Employee Engagement Strategy and produce content that aligns with that strategy.
- Implement the internal communications plan for L’Oréal Operations, ensuring that staff receives timely, accurate, appropriate and engaging communication.
- Develop, manage and support key internal events for employee engagement at all levels of L’Oréal Operations.
- Help manage L’Oréal Operations Executive Communications as needed (Townhalls, leadership presentations, etc.)
- Develop and execute internal corporate communication projects for the organization and support global projects from HQ. Maintain relationships with key stakeholders in North America and in France.
- Collect and monitor feedback on internal communications campaigns; suggest improvements where applicable
- Manage internal corporate communications social media channels used by L’Oréal Operations employees
- Work closely with L’Oréal Operations Senior Leadership teams to generate content of interest to employees
External Communications (20%)
- In partnership with Corporate Communications, help build an external communications plan for L’Oréal Operations North America
- Contribute to executive positioning initiatives for L’Oréal Operations’senior leadership (ex: Linkedin thought leadership, speaking opportunities, etc.)
- Help identify possible joint communications initiatives with L’Oréal’s brands.
You have technical and professional competencies in the following areas -
· Excellent writing skills
· Fluency in written English to develop press and internal communication material
· Knowledge of communication techniques and tools including digital and social media
· Knowledge of media relations and development of press material
· Interactive communications (intranet)
· Project management experience in coordinating activities and managing relationships with employees and external agencies
• Acts / leads with human sensitivity
• Displays appreciation and knowledge of our “métier”
• Demonstrates entrepreneurship
• Achieves results, with integrity
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.