Title: Asst Mgr Brand Asset Management (BAM)
YSL Beauty is searching for an Asst Mgr - Brand Asset Management (BAM) on the U.S. Marketing team to develop and distribute assets to brand and wholesale partners. The BAM works cross-functionally to gain alignment with sales, marketing, DMI, and design teams on all Retailer.com and Brand.com product launch timing and all associated asset deliverables.
- Manage, catalogue, traffic, and deliver all assets (images/copy templates, etc.) to retailers and Brand.com, enforcing deadlines to ensure on-time delivery
- Plan and execute asset delivery based on each Retailer’s content calendars and timelines; working directly with Marketing/DMI to obtain assets and sales to ideate & execute campaigns
- Facilitate the uploading and downloading of digital assets and product information (launch and re-launch)
- Facilitate consumer testing to inform PDP content strategy (10 hours / animation)
- Audit PDP content across YSLBeauty.com and retailer.com
- Work with Sales EKAMs to manage product assortment and merchandising content (Alt Imagery, Product Attributes) across each e-Retailer to achieve sales/brand goals and elevate YSL's digital presence
- Promote the use of the digital asset management (DAM), Product Information (PIM), and Salsify systems & support ongoing user interface optimization/enhancements according to best practices & user feedback
- Work closely with Digital team(s) on key projects (ex. Alt Imagery/Copy Overhauls) to ensure consumer insights (SEO optimizations, user testing, etc.) are driving the strategy
- Liaise with LUXE HQ & other brand teams to collaborate & share/implement best practices
- Create & maintain U.S. Product Content Library as a resource for the Marketing Team (PDP Copy, Alt Imagery, ILs, Social Assets, etc.)
- Shifting from box.com to another platform
- Dependent on new assets/monthly
- Assist with defining & documenting cross-functional processes and procedures
- Impeccable attention to detail and creativity in problem-solving and multi-tasking
- Completes all projects and tasks mindful of brand budget
- Bachelor’s degree required; 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Background in Marketing, Digital, Business, and/or Advertising
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, both independently and as part of a cross-functional team.
- Self-motivated, results-oriented, and a strategic thinker with strong time management and prioritization skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.