Job: Assistant Manager, Digital Content Production – Consumer Products Division
Position type: Permanent
Employment type: Full – Time
Supervisor Title: VP Consumer Engagement and Analytics
Location: New York - New York
The Content Factory Content Production Assistant is responsible for bringing to life visual brand identities for our brands through digital creative content rooted in insights that meet creative and strategic criteria and deliver on measurable business results.
Your role, new to the organization, will be responsible for coordinating the delivery of best-in-class digital content on time and under budget. With expertise in content production across multiple formats (short form and long form video, animations, stills, etc.) – you will manage the day-to-day process for production of content assets from concept to shoots to post-production.
The Content Factory Content Production Assistant will report directly to the Content Factory Creative Director and will support management of external agencies and creative services.
Our team attributes:
- Collaborative empowerment – we all win together as one digital team!
- Progressive mindset – we aim to break the auto-pilot through test, learn, and scale fast with strong ROI focus.
- Optimistic self-starters – we have a positive mindset, are AGILE and are not afraid to be scrappy! We are always up for a challenge.
- Left brain / right brain – we are passionate about data driven decision-making alongside creativity and innovation.
- Diversity & inclusivity – we value a team made up of diverse backgrounds and experiences and thrive with an inclusive culture.
Coordinate the production of full funnel digital creative content (Video, Stills, Animations) for paid and organic placements across the CPD portfolio of brands for eCommerce, Social, and Website – with a focus on speed to market and scalability.
YOU WILL DRIVE THE FOLLOWING IN COLLABORATION WITH THE BRANDS:
- Collaborate cross-departments and teams in developing a variety of content assets that meet creative and strategic criteria (MKT briefs, feedback, brand KPIs, etc.)
- Develop and manage production calendars, workback schedules, pre-production, and wrap books
- Track and forecast spend against the budget for all projects and work with Creative Operations lead to reconcile vs. Content Factory budget
- Be on the pulse of social/digital trends and the latest production capabilities within platforms and summarize for our brand partners
- Identify and maintain strong relationships with outside creative and talent partners, including production companies, videographers, editors, content creators, postproduction houses, production crew, postproduction specialists, etc.
YOU WILL HAVE:
- 3+ years’ experience in Creative Development and Content Production
- Experience in managing on-set creative production and post-production for digital content (short/long form video, model imagery, brand visuals)
- Portfolio of best-in-class digital content across awareness and ecommerce marketing
YOU WILL NEED:
- Beauty experience – a plus
- Knowledge of most current digital creative production and operations technologies, trends, and tools
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate complicated concepts and recommended courses of action to engage diverse audiences and influence senior executives
- Highly motivated individual with an entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work independently, while also able to build strong internal relationships and consensus on initiatives
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Salary Range: $81,300 - $97,000
- Competitive Benefit Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Pension Plan)
- Hybrid Work Policy (3 Days in Office, 2 Days Work from Home)
- Flexible Time Off (Paid Company Holidays, Paid Vacation, Vacation Buy Program, Volunteer Time, Summer Fridays & More!)
- Access to Company Perks (VIP Access to L’Oréal’s Internal Shop for Discounted Products, Monthly Mobile Allowance)
- Learning & Development Opportunities (Unlimited Access to E-learnings, Lunch & Learn Sessions, Mentorship Programs, & More!)
- Employee Resource Groups (Think Tanks and Innovation Squads)
- Access to Mental Health & Wellness Programs