In the Active Cosmetics Division, we make a difference in the lives of millions of consumers by improving the health and beauty of their skin. Our brands (CeraVe, SkinCeuticals, La Roche Posay, Vichy and Dermablend) lead the way in skin care innovation, offering safe and effective products and services that deliver on their promises. We invest heavily in research and development, and co-create our products with health professionals, scientists, and the 90,000 dermatologists we serve around the world. We also design connected beauty experiences, harnessing intelligent technologies to empower people to take control of their skin health.
Our mission is to make a positive impact on people's lives. We are driven by human values of trust, respect and authenticity. Our teams work in a dynamic, supportive environment and on meaningful projects that are changing the future of medical beauty. If you want to lead in innovation, technology and research, and you care about collaborating with passionate colleagues, serving communities and acting for the planet, please join us!
As the #1 brand recommended by Dermatologists in the USA, CeraVe is a leader in mass medical skincare. At CeraVe we believe that everyone has a right to healthy skin and are on a mission to provide accessible therapeutic skincare to every person in the world. With sales of ~900MM€ globally in 2020 (+89% vs YA), CeraVe is quickly expanding across all continents to become the leader in mass medical skincare and will become L’Oreal’s next billion dollar brand.
Who we are looking for:
CeraVe is seeking an Assistant Manager of Global Marketing to join the DMI Marketing Team.
The Assistant Manager of Global Marketing will support the Marketing Manager and play a key role in CeraVe’s global expansion and product launches. We are looking for a candidate with experience in product development or global marketing who can support several product categories including cleansers, body washes, wound healing, emerging categories, and sustainability initiatives. The ideal candidate will also be driven, reliable, and comfortable working in a fast-pace environment.
Manage New Product Development:
- Support Manager that oversees cleansing, body washes, wound healing, and emerging categories
- Collaborate with R&D, Medical, Digital, Consumer Insights group, and Zones to refine new ideas and concepts
- Assist with the end to end project launch (insights, formula direction, packaging design, artwork, claims, launch strategy) and partnership with Zone and Market Teams to ensure comprehensive and on-time 360 launch.
- Contribute concept development: incorporation of consumer and scientific insights to create meaningful and innovative product positioning, in alignment with business needs and brand equity.
- Oversee product development process, including formula approvals, for both new products and existing product reformulations.
- Oversee the end-to-end claims process, including clinical testing and medical studies.
- Ensure the overall feasibility and profitability of projects through cost of goods management.
- Create vision for product packaging and work with creative on package development. Oversee artwork process including reviewing and approving all mechanicals.
- Support the development and implementation of new processes
Manage Global Marketing Activations:
Work with cross-functional partners and agencies to:
- Create strategic new launch and core product campaigns and determine assets needed to support campaign goals
- Brief and create integrated and strategic consumer launch plans including hero assets, POS displays, social assets, PDP copy, social activations, educational videos and more.
- Brief and create medical activation plans including medical conference activations, Ad Board presentations, and core visual aids and more.
- Ensure content meets the Brand DNA.
- Conduct market / consumer analyses to provide insights on category and product challenges, risks, and opportunities.
- Work with Global Consumer Research to analyze global category research and support developing action plans for various product categories.
- Work with Consumer Insights team to test identify opportunity spaces and test concepts to refine communication for final marketing communication
- Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 1-2 years of industry-related marketing work experience (beauty or consumer package goods)
- Global marketing experience is a plus
- Meticulous attention to detail, strong prioritization, and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects with team-oriented managerial skills; manages complexity with reasoning from multiple perspectives and makes decisions
- Demonstrated strong collaborative skills; experience with multi-disciplinary co-creation projects
- Previous development and/or launch management skills is a plus
- Strong appreciation for our business / affirmative sensitivity to the Skincare métier; understands beauty
- Proactive, ability to self-manage projects, ability to overcome obstacles independently.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Suite, especially PowerPoint.
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills (written and oral).
- Demonstrates L’Oréal Competencies: Leadership, Entrepreneurship, Achiever, and Innovator.
*We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.