POSITION TITLE: Human Resources Asst. Manager
DEPARTMENT: Human Resources, Florence Manufacturing
The Assistant Manager HR is responsible for supporting Florence Human Resources initiatives and working with cross functional groups to help attract, recruit, develop, train, motivate and engage employees while aligning with the overall business strategy.
Key Job Accountabilities
- Recruits non-exempt positions securing high profile pool of talent.
Supports the centralized Talent Recruitment team to ensure a timely recruitment and assessment process
- Interpret, apply and monitor HR policies and program opportunities to support line operations.
- Sensitivity and understanding of employment law, concepts and applications
- Provide administrative support - initiate data change requests and ensures system accuracy of HR transactions including new hires, terminations, job changes, salary modifications and other job-related requests; prepares offer letters, compensation proposals, job requisitions and purchase orders.
- Champion work environment culture through exemplary employee relations, providing guidance and coaching aligned with our leadership values
- Manage the Co-Op and intern program; source and recruit co-op’s, conduct onboarding, coordinate special programs for co-ops; serve as business partner to the co-op community
- Conduct New hire onboarding, oversee the FIT process and ensure onboarding is followed through for all new hires.
- Liaise with Temporary agencies, monitor temporary assignments to ensure alignment with Group norms
- Prepare reporting, and analyses as required including Monthly KPI’s and headcount reports.
- Maintain and support all training systems and processes
- Responsible for administrative task for employee relocation from initiations to closure.
- Complete and maintain all personnel records in compliance with federal, state and company regulations. Ensure protection of employee privacy following company policies and procedures
- Support and/or lead employee events
- Maintain strict confidentiality in performance of all duties
- Work activities and projects as assigned
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Human Resources or related field required
- 2-4 years of proven Human Resources experience required
- Strong PC skills including SharePoint, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Some experience with an HRIS tool, MS Access and/or MS Project a plus.
- Technology savvy, able and willing to find/use digital solutions for the purpose of enhancing productivity and efficiency.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, demonstrated creative problem-solving skills, proven ability to develop and maintain good working relationships, strong mathematical and analytical skills, good time management skills, excellent judgment and strong customer focus.
- Ability to distill complex information into more digestible communications for large audiences.
- Knowledge of Employment laws
- Well-developed communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills to be able to build strong work relationships with all levels of our organization.
- Support with coordinating HR Town Halls and other function-wide meetings
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize, handle multiple tasks, and work independently.
- Attention to detail and maintaining strict confidentiality is critical.
- Entrepreneurially spirited; strong work ethic and customer driven
- Demonstrated leadership, negotiation, presentation, facilitation, organization, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Must have a sense of urgency and results/service orientation with a high degree of flexibility, adaptability and responsiveness; ability to handle fast pace and operate with ambiguity
- Ability to manage emotions and relationships during periods of ambiguity, pressure and uncertainty.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.