Сфера деятельности: Sales & Business Development
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: New York, NY
Страна: United States
Title: Assistant Manager, Medical Relations
Brand: La Roche Posay
Location: NYC 10 Hudson Yards
Reports to: Vice President, Medical Relations
In the Active Cosmetics Division, we make a difference to the lives of millions of consumers by improving the health and beauty of their skin, through every stage of life. Our brands (CeraVe, SkinCeuticals, La Roche Posay, Vichy and Dermablend) lead the way in skin care innovation, offering safe and effective products and services that deliver their promises. We invest heavily in research and development, and co-create our products with health professionals, scientists and the 90,000 dermatologists we serve around the world. We also design connected beauty experiences, harnessing intelligent technologies to empower people to take control of their skin health.
Our mission is to make a positive impact on people's lives. We are driven by human values of trust, respect and authenticity. Our teams work in a dynamic, supportive environment and work on meaningful projects that are changing the future of medical beauty. If you want to lead in innovation, technology and research, and you care about collaborating with passionate colleagues, serving communities and acting for the planet, please join us!
· Medical Relations Support including managing Key Opinion Leader [KOL] dermatologist events/meetings/invoicing, trade show support, research grant project coordinator, oncology program coordinator, trade advertising plan (development, management of media plan and budget).
· Work with VP, Medial Relations, to continue to expand omni-channel MD marketing through integrated communications programs around various skin health topics (acne, atopic dermatitis, anti-aging, etc.) through various communication platforms including webinars, publications and other derm-led programs.
· Work cross-functionally with social media to be aware of and sign-off on dermatologists to act as brand ambassadors on various platforms (IG, TikTok, etc.).
· PR Support and manage ongoing media efforts, including development with marketing of materials (press releases, dossiers, etc.), event planning/mailings, reports/newsletters for internal teams and external customers, manage PR budget.
· Budget responsibility, directly managing PR/Medical Relations POs, actualization, and invoicing as PO responsibility for the entire LRP brand.
· General Administrative support of VP Medical/Professional Relations, including some expenses, booking meeting rooms and F&B when necessary for internal media events (live and virtual), occasionally booking cross-functional team meetings.
· Develop and provide LRP content for ongoing MD ECRM for MD Pro website.
Manages multiple areas of Medical Relations with the VP of Medical Relations / PR including:
· Manages events including supplies/printing/shipping/product/samples for trade shows
· Updates and communicates tradeshow calendar, prepares an overview report for each national congress and conveys show materials, staffing, and support materials to staff for each meeting; prepares follow up report of attendees, including key feedback from staff for internal team
· Works with US and DMI scientific teams to identify which posters should be submitted for various medical congresses. Prepares and fulfills medical poster submissions for medical congresses.
· Manages Mailings (LRP Foundation, press kits, products)
· Sends weekly PR communication to all internal/field members
· Maintains and tracks $1M of business driver funds of PR and Medical activities with accountability and accuracy to submit POs, log, track invoicing, and actualize the budget monthly. Runs monthly meeting with VP and Finance to report in
· Develops and executes Creative Mailers for PR editorial as well as to top MD engaging in editorial to build brand ambassadorship.
· Prepares, fulfills and files contracts between L’Oreal and MD consultants
· Plans travel for KOL speakers and consultancy meetings/dinners/ad boards with MDs -Executes KOL Purchase Orders & Invoices -Event planning including setting up for PR/Blogger Events, planning Club 34 space, working with CMM PR as needed