Manager / Assistant Manager, Digital Innovation
New York, NY
This role is responsible for the project management of digital innovation projects for a portfolio of professional hair brands. This includes websites, apps, connected technologies, diagnostic tools, virtual-try ons, and other digital innovations. Alongside project delivery, this role is focused on developing a forward-thinking integrated ecosystem connecting these digital innovations to meet the needs of consumer and professional brand experiences in markets around the world.
The ideal candidate should be adept at managing project timelines, defining the KPIs for success, measuring the results, and using data to make informed decisions. Day-to-day responsibilities include functioning as the key digital point person for all the brands’ global digital properties and acting as a liaison between the brand, local markets, IT, and outside partners. This position requires extensive coordination and partnerships cross-functionally with multiple international teams. Experience should include excellent qualitative and quantitative skills and very strong project management skills.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
- Manage global brand websites and apps to reach consumers and professionals and expand the brand’s presence worldwide.
- Develop enhancement roadmap for all digital properties and manage the execution from day-to-day oversight of partners through to budget management.
- Gather requirements from brand teams related to new enhancements and experiences.
- Communicate to key stakeholders in global markets and liaise with country digital teams on a regular basis.
- 2-4 years digital experience with a deep understanding of website development and project management
- Working knowledge of content management systems
- Strong understanding and the use of current online/digital technology to drive brand experiences
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills required to effectively manage relationships with diverse international internal and external contacts
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- High proficiency in in Excel, PowerPoint, and Google Analytics
- Experience in Fashion and Beauty a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.