Our Business Development team currently have an opportunity for a talented and upcoming category expert to join the team as a Category Manager. Putting your strategic category skills to work you will use your analysis and insight to bring strong category plans into fruition with our strategic retail partners. You will be working in conjunction with marketing, commercial, merchandising and the finance teams and you will have the ability to gain cross-functional knowledge and capabilities.
- Strategic alignment with retailers and a superior understanding of shopper needs and behaviors;
- Develop a triple win (L’Oréal, Retailer, and shopper) strategy, adequate mix activation plan and P&L of the category;
- Build a trustful relation with counterparts at retailer’s, gain category captaincies, monitor category projects rollout;
- Support the commercial team in their business plan alignment with retailers, with the right shopper and category insights, market and category reviews, and during retailer presentation;
- Assist in internal arbitration between brands when needed, supporting with to fact-based recommendations;
Opportunities at L’Oréal:
- 2-3 years’ experience in Business Development or Category Manager role;
- Analytical mindset;
- Fluency in English and Russian language would be considered a big advantage;
- Entrepreneurial and creative team;
- Dynamic and ever-growing environment;
- Personalized induction and local and international training;
- Work with world-known brands;
- And a great place to work!