Сфера деятельности: Information Systems
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Rio de Janeiro
- The L’Oreal Americas IT B2B Business Intelligence & Analytics team is looking to add a BI Technical Analyst with a solid background in Business Intelligence & Analytics applications.
- In this role, the person will be responsible for supporting the existing BI application and delivering new BI projects and enhancements.
- The role includes technical and architecture expertise. He\She will be responsible for proposing and managing new end-to-end BI solutions.
- He\She will collaborate with diverse application, infrastructure, architecture, and integration teams to devise project plans, track critical path items, cut through roadblocks and escalate issues.
- Build and develop relationships across the L’Oreal Americas, ensuring B2B Business Intelligence & Analytics leaders, stakeholders and external partners are aligned with L’Oreal standards and processes.
- This role is part of the Americas Zone IT team within L’Oreal, which includes all of the countries where L’Oreal has a presence in North and South America, including the US, Canada, Brazil, Mexico and Argentina.
- This position will report directly to the Business Intelligence Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understand all aspects of system configuration and technical/functional capabilities, including all changes and potential systems implications.
- Work with America’s Zone B2B BA Team to understand the business requirements and propose the best technical solution for each type of requirement.
- Manage project activities, such as facilitating project team meetings, aiding in test script writing and UAT, preparing & delivering status reports, issue tracking and risk mitigation, establishing and tracking milestones, monitoring of critical path items and implementation of appropriate corrective actions.
- Work in IT projects using Agile methodology.
- Understand Business priorities and communicate proactively
- Coordinate internal IT team resources, external partner teams, managed service providers and consultants as required.
- Give full analysis to all issues and help Team decisions
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Services, Business or equivalent experience.
- The candidate must have:
- At least 6 years of Business Intelligence & Analytics experience.
- A solid foundation in the Microsoft Business Intelligence stack e.g. MS SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, Power BI.
- ETL skills (Informatica PowerCenter)
- Experience reporting on SAP data.
- Knowledge of principles and techniques for effective data visualization and analysis.
- Experience working in a Global IT organization.
- Strong knowledge of PowerPoint, Word, Excel (including Pivot tables) and industry standard project management tools including ServiceNow.
- Outstanding customer service and interaction skills, as well as excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to work independently under little supervision within a demanding client centric environment.
- Demonstrated ability to be a team player with a high level of initiative.
- Ability to interface with various levels of management.
- Exhibit broad understanding of technology and the mobile landscape.
- Superior organization and time management skills.
- Demonstrable track record of delivering IT projects on time and on budget.
- English speaker
◄ Назад к списку вакансий