ABOUT THE JOB
- Opportunities available at Chadstone for Part Time/Casual Kiehl's Customer Representatives
- Demonstrate expert skincare product knowledge and application techniques
- Support new customer acquisition through offering skincare consultation and a customised experience for each Kiehl’s customer
- Maintaining the counter quality and merchandising
- To master Kiehl’s product knowledge and current beauty/skincare trends
- Work closely with the Manager and other Kiehl’s Customer Representatives to achieve set sales targets
- Experience in retail or hospitality with five star customer service
- A passion for providing a unique customer experience
- A keen interest in Skincare and Beauty
- Strong communication skills
- Has the potential to be a Kiehl’s Brand Ambassador through their customer focus and collaborative attitude
ABOUT THE PERKS
- Bonuses through our structured Commission Incentive Scheme
- Extensive induction and product training
- Structured development plans for your career progression
- Product allowance and unlimited employee discount across L’Oreal Australia’s full range of brands
- Juicy incentives and generous gratis
ABOUT THE BRAND
Kiehl's was founded as an old-world apothecary in New York's East Village over 150 years ago. Today, Kiehl's is dedicated to giving customers quality skin care and hair care products based on the most advanced science and utilizing unique, natural ingredients. Kiehl's brings New York cool to skincare in Australia. It is a dynamic and growing brand with endless opportunities to develop your career.
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 25 brands.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.