A / Main responsibilities
To lead and to drive the team to achieve boutique business objectives.
- Able to demonstrate expert product knowledge (features, benefits, usage) and application techniques.
- In-depth understanding on service excellence and brand expectation on best-in-class service. "
- Lead by example to drive team to deliver outstanding customer service. Monitor POS customer service level at brand standard. Derive action plans with team for improvements
- Keep track on Retail KPIs and prevailing market information. Identify business strengths, opportunities at counter and coordinate with retail and training team for actions to maximize selling opportunity.
- Generate sales to achieve individual sales target by applying outstanding service. Maximize selling opportunity by link selling.
- Responsible for managing daily, weekly, monthly operations at point of sales (POS) activities: Sale report and Individual Sales Goal Setting
- Do monthly activities plan and manage Retail budget: consumer promotion, store activities> Ensure the excellent execution at POS as approved plan
- Follow brand CRM procedures to recruit and loyalist customers.
- POS system operations - Inventory (stock & tester) management - Security and cash procedures"
- Drive the boutique quality comply with merchandising guidelines.
- Responsible to acknowledge/record all customer complain and issues. Ensure complete follow through of all issues and report to management.
- Resolve boutique operational issues with autonomy and develop positive neighborhood relationships."
- Maintain boutique/store budget. Assure synergies with others functions and brands team
- Lead and drive the team to achieve store retail target by delivering outstanding customer service
- Is responsible for recruitment new BA
- Motivates and inspire team to achieve store productivity objectives: provide weekly feedback, coach and develop team member, Assess and develop BAs’ competencies
- Ensures the individual and collective skills of the team are utilized effectively
- Schedule BAs’ shifts to maximize the productivity of each BA
B / Most important qualifications, background and experience: