Assistant Manager, Brand Asset Management
Our Brand Asset Assistant Manager is a be productive, self-motivated, and detail-oriented person. This BAM Marketing Assistant will support the Beauty and Fragrance Brand Teams with an emphasis on the administrative, logistic, and analyses that drive project outcomes.
- Maintains integrity of entire product catalogue
- Facilitate the uploading and downloading of digital assets and product information (launch and re-launch)
- Existing asset load activities (live and historic assets, usage rights metadata, including validating accuracy)
- Product and Digital Asset management (assign appropriate taxonomy and metadata to assets)
- Assist with documenting processes and procedures
- Interact & work closely with internal teams to ensure adoption
- Promote the use of the digital asset management (DAM) and Product Information (PIM) system
- Support critical and time sensitive requests, enforces deadlines and on-time delivery
- Establish new metadata standards and values as required
- Develop visual workflows, data flows, process and business requirements
- Support on-going PIM & DAM user interface optimization /enhancements according to best practices & user feedback
- Creating and maintaining the user list including definition of roles, permissions, security policies, etc.
- Manage workflows on the PIM
- Communicates with teams to ensure content accuracy, consistency in form and best quality for delivery
- Create and manage sample projects for the digital team in DPM
- Collect ingredient lists from marketing and create creative briefs for development team
- Maintain digital team budget and vendor invoices
- Assist in mailing sample packages and product orders
- Cross-functional coordination to compile all launch assets including datasheets, packshots, etc
- Interface with eKams to deliver launch assets
- Collaborate with demand planning team and fulfillment team to ensure all SKUs on the website are in stock
- Maintain a clean brand site catalog by managing discontinued products
Section 3: Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree, 1-3+ years experience
- Optional: Fluent in Mandarin, Spanish or French
- Optional: Experience managing DAM systems
- Optional: Understanding of collect/package assets (i.e., fonts, images, source files related to desktop publishing files)
- General knowledge of photography, illustration, audio, and video software
- Good general knowledge of Microsoft Office as well as InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Comfortable in both Mac and PC platforms
- Exceptional organizational skills with ability to prioritize, work with competing deadlines, and ability to adapt to change is required.
- Ability to interface with all levels of management and a wide spectrum of support personnel
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with internal partners and vendors
- Strong negotiation and influencing skill
- Experience in change management and transformation nice to have
Section 4: Judgment and Decision Making:
The role will require moderate supervision
Section 5: Financial Scope: N/A
Section 6: Required Competencies:
1. Leads with Human Sensitivity – Demonstrates respect, develops others (i.e. explains strategic objectives and the meaning of projects; manages senior/junior members as needed) and enriches team dynamics (i.e. motivates the team to work with diverse personalities and cultures)
2. Displays Sensitivity to Our “Métier” – Focuses on quality, continues to build personal knowledge of the beauty business and understanding of beauty.
3. Demonstrates Entrepreneurship – Takes initiative (i.e. demonstrates resourcefulness), focuses on customers, improves performance (i.e. improves work processes to save time and resources) and develops a vision.
4. Innovates – Shows curiosity, imagines creative solutions generating business value, promotes team creativity.
5. Achieves Results with Integrity – Conveys energy, focuses on results, deliverables and follow-through (i.e. accelerates multiple tasks to meet deadlines) and acts with integrity.
6. Manages Complexity – Reasons from multiple perspectives (i.e. analyzes issues by combining listening, observation, reasoning and common sense) and makes decisions (i.e. finds solutions when facing dilemmas).
7. Interacts Effectively – Listens and communicates effectively (i.e. presents confidently and convinces others) and actively networks.
Please note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.