Функция: Разработка нового продукта
Тип занятости: Полный рабочий день
Место расположения: Hong Kong - Head Office
Страна/область: Hong Kong
Key Job Accountabilities
Takes responsibility for the administrative and organizational follow-up of the Marketing team's activities.
- Takes care of all administrative and technical assistance: calendar management, orders for office equipment, etc.
- Manage PO process for marketing & merchandising teams, monitors budget and expenditure – issue, record, follow up
- Responsible for the promotion (VS, GWP, PWP) and repacking logistics arrangements - coordinates with Demand Planning, warehouse, IDS, and commercials teams.
- Coordinate with various departments (Sales, Merchandising, PR, Training) on addressing operational needs e.g. samples / testers usage, device allocation, POP materials.
- Responsible for the logistics on code creation, eMCF, sell-in forms, pricing forms, launch forms, WEM code setting, GRN etc.
- Extract data from various systems e.g. WEM, BW, sell-out, to facilitate brand team on data analysis and report preparation
- Follow up printing and sourcing logistics with internal and external parties, after brand team provides the brief
- Plans the organization of departmental meetings and the coordination of major events (sales conference, business meeting, bazaar, market visits)
- Draws up and maintains presentation files with updated data.
- Coordinates the arrival of new employees (transfer files, FIT course planning, IT and telephone requests, etc.).
- Gathers, circulates and dispatches information throughout the team (magazines, files, etc.).
- Participates in competitive intelligence (purchase of competing products, press cuttings, price checking etc.).
- Manages office tidiness.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Computer skills (especially Excel)
- Good communication skills
- Able to multi-tasking and work under pressure
- Team support or marketing administration experience preferred
◄ Вернуться к списку вакансий