In L'Oréal, for more than a century, we have devoted our energy, our passion and our competencies solely to one business: beauty. It is a business rich in meaning, as it enables all individuals to express their personalities, gain self-confidence and open up to others.
L'Oréal has set itself the mission of offering all women and men worldwide, the best of cosmetics innovation - in terms of quality, efficacy and safety - by meeting the infinite diversity of beauty needs and desires all over the world.
Our Company is present in 150 countries with more than 85.000 employees and 36 international complementary brands, like L'Oréal Paris, Garnier, Maybelline, Nyx Professional Make-up, L'Oréal Professionnel, Kérastase, Redken, Essie, Lancôme, Biotherm, Helena Rubinstein, Yves Saint Laurent, Giorgio Armani, Ralph Lauren, Cacharel, Vichy, La Roche-Posay etc.
In L'Oréal Greece, we are a team of more than 730 employees, and we mostly specialize in the fields of marketing, business development, finance, supply chain, accounting, customer service and HR.
Brand Business Leader Kerastase & Redken
L’Oréal Professional Product Division is the leading division of L’Oréal in salons across the world and is a workplace for entrepreneurs that continuously create the future marketplace! For people that can thrive via developing the business of our partners, some of the best salon artists in Greece, understand our consumers and develop our education and sales teams.
Are you creative and daring? Do you enjoy inventing the way with us? Are you demanding and ready to make a difference?
Then review the below job requirements and do not wait! Apply now and we will review your CV asap.
The Brand Business Leader will…
• Be responsible for brand strategy & plan via
o Defining annual brand plan, incl. launches, marketing mix strategy
o Owning growth strategies in all channels
o Ensuring consistency of tone of voice and promotions across online and offline channels
• Be the expert of the brand with an in-depth understanding of consumer/customer and market facts as well as trends and insights
• Manage the end-to-end marketing process
• Be accountable for brand performance via:
o Building and following brand P&L
o Owning A&P budget
o Owning all key brand metrics e.g. turnover, market share, brand equity
o Coordinating with key stakeholders in country and zone to ensure growth of the overall brand
• Attending key customer meetings
• Developing and managing a Marketing team
• Representing the team inside and outside L’Oréal
If you feel excited by this job opportunity then go through the below job criteria and you are one step closer to joining L’Oréal Hellas:
• 6-8 years of relevant experience, preferably in FMCGs and Beauty Industry, ideally in a multinational environment. B2B experience to be considered a plus.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or equivalent required.
• Master Equivalent or MBA would be a plus.
• Proven track record and relevant achievements.
• People Management experience.
• Excellent knowledge of the end-to-end marketing process.
• Strategic Thinking, Digital savvy, Analytical and Influencing skills.
• Excellent relationships management.
• Winning spirit and entrepreneurship, curiosity and pride to create the “wow effect”. Excellent communication and influencing skills, advanced planning & organizational capabilities.
• Ability to think broadly in terms of Business Perspective and out-of-the box.
• Creativity, personal drive and innovation.
We do offer a thrilling experience! At L'Oréal we empower people who are ready to take on challenging endeavors, to defend their convictions, to be resilient and to leave their own mark. We also offer a competitive remuneration package, according to your qualifications, including a very dynamic bonus scheme.
We cannot wait to read you CV and possibly meet you!