WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT AS A BUSINESS ANALYST INTERN AT L'ORÉAL ?
- Collect/Assure data quality/ Analyze sell-in/sell-out data/stock.
- Shape analyses and syntheses to help decision makers to drive business activity
- Cross-reference data from the sales force, market studies (internal and external) and marketing in order to have a comprehensive overall understanding of the business.
- Report to the business Development Department/Division on the analysis of market trends, business performance and its levels, and make recommendations.
- Responsible for datasharing : exchange with the clients
- Will be focused on promotional analysis
MASTER RETAIL FUNDAMENTALS:
- Stays up-to-date with market, consumers & competitors
- Leverages Business Drivers
DEVELOP BUSINESS & OPERATIONS:
- Adapts brand distribution strategy
- Influences retailer /prescriber
- Follows-up & controls
- Ensures compliance
ARE YOU THE ONE WE ARE LOOKING FOR ?
- You have a master degree (preferably economics, science, management, polytech)
- You are fluent (minimum B2) in French and/or Dutch and a good knowledge of English
- You have strong analytical skills
- You are organized and you can cope with deadlines
- Knowledge of excel is an asset
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU ?
- An internship for 6 months which will integrate you within an international company and work setting. We offer good guidance and the opportunity for personal growth through our Intern Development Program
- A compensation of €1.000 per month, full refund of travel expenses, paid holidays, meal vouchers and a laptop
- A great challenge and competitive advantage on the job market
- The possibility to orientate professionally
L'Oréal wants its staff to reflect Belgian society in all its diversity. We therefore encourage all people to apply regardless of their origin, skin color, sex, age, sexual orientation, philosophical conviction, disability, etc.
Please note L'Oréal Belgilux is part of a Benelux structure, meaning there are more and also different internships available in the Netherlands (near Amsterdam) for Belgian students. We recommend to check these opportunities through our careers website if you're open for an internship abroad.
Do you want to kick off your career ?
Join us !