Сфера деятельности: Sales & Business Development
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Los Angeles, CA
Страна: United States
Business Development Manager (SkinCeuticals) at L'Oreal USA
In the Active Cosmetics Division, we make a difference to the lives of millions of consumers by improving the health and beauty of their skin, through every stage of life. Our brands (CeraVe, SkinCeuticals, La Roche Posay, Vichy and Dermablend) lead the way in skin care innovation, offering safe and effective products and services that deliver their promises. We invest heavily in research and development, and co-create our products with health professionals, scientists and the 90,000 dermatologists we serve around the world. We also design connected beauty experiences, harnessing intelligent technologies to empower people to take control of their skin health.
Our mission is to make a positive impact on people's lives. We are driven by human values of trust, respect and authenticity. Our teams work in a dynamic, supportive environment and work on meaningful projects that are changing the future of medical beauty. If you want to lead in innovation, technology and research, and you care about collaborating with passionate colleagues, serving communities and acting for the planet, please join us!
Type: Full Time
The Business Development Manager is a field based position focused on flagship initiatives for the brand. This role reports to the Sr. Director of U.S. Business Development and would work cross functionally with marketing, education, sales, PR, digital and medical affairs.
* Working with Sales (VP, Regional Directors and Account Executives) to determine potential partners for our Flagship program
* Presenting the flagship opportunity to selected physicians and gaining contracts
* Creating a unique business plan and sales goals for flagship partners
* Working with SkinCeuticals Flagship team (marketing, PR, retail engineering, digital and AVP of Business Development) to arrange all aspects of the buildout and subsequent launch
* Working in coordination with marketing, regional director, and local account executive to develop and implement a financial and promotional strategy for assigned customers
* Responsible for forecasting and achieving net sales goals for flagship customers
* Building strong influential partnerships with physicians to maximize the partnership through PR and medical affairs.
* Work on additional strategic partnerships that will lead to exponential brand growth and provide accelerated level of exposure
* Bachelor s Degree or higher
* At least 3 years of experience selling in cosmetic dermatology or plastic surgery practices
* Understand marketing strategies and programs. Marketing experience a plus.
* Understanding of retail programs and strategies. Retail or franchise experience a plus.
* Strong communication, presentation, negotiation and organizational skills.
* New thinking approach to identifying opportunities.
* Must effectively monitor, analyze, interpret and communicate business information.
* Strong understanding of the aesthetic marketplace including device and competitive brands
* Ability to establish strong professional relationships with physicians and practice staff.
* Proficient computer skills necessary Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
* Ability to travel up to 75% of each week.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please mail [email protected]. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.