Сфера деятельности: Sales & Business Development
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Mexico City
We believe Beauty can change lives. We are L'Oréal Group
Would you like to be part of a leading company in the field of cosmetics and beauty at an international level, present in more than 130 countries, which has more than 31 international brands and is also concerned with the development of its human capital?
In this time of social distancing, making connections is more important than ever before. While you may not find a specific role that's right for you now, we encourage you to join our network today as we look toward the future.
Now we are looking for our next:
Business Intelligence Coordinator
At Active Cosmetics Division we are seeking a Business Intelligence Coordinator
The ideal candidate will be entrepreneurial, thinking long-term strategy, and have a passion for data, uncovering insights, and telling business stories to leaders and stakeholders through metrics and visualizations. You will be directly embedded in the business as a trusted partner informing strategy, tracking performance, and driving excellence.
Join us if you have:
· Passion for sourcing, manipulating, and visualizing data to tell business stories
· Thrive off of ambiguity, coming up with innovative solutions to solve cross-functional business problems
· Ability to clearly communicate strategic findings and recommendations to a diverse audience
· Long-term strategic vision to drive the divisions development and growth.
What you will do:
· Design, develop, and maintain ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards on the key drivers of our business.
· Mine insights and use data to tell compelling business stories across topics such as customer analytics, marketing
· Engage stakeholders in constructive dialogues to simplify ambiguous business problems into logic problems that can be solved with data and statistics
· Analyze sales data and summarize key insights and implications, along with possible solutions to gaps in business plan, identifying business causals, risks, opportunities and potential actions.
· Support annual business planning process, and development of sources of growth. Track and steward specific commercial initiatives and measure effectiveness.
The perfect candidate:
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics or related field
· 3+ years of professional experience relating to business analysis, business intelligence, or data engineering
· Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
· Experience in data visualization platforms (e.g. PowerBI, Data softwares, Access, etc.)
· Ability to deal with ambiguity and competing objectives in a fast paced environment
· Office (Advanced Excel)
"At L’Oréal we are committed to equal opportunities and growth for all the talent interested in joining our company. We are sure that a diverse work environment in all areas and levels increases innovation and understanding of our business ”
To meet L´Oréal´s amazing world, follow usFacebook / Twitter / Linkedin / Instagram / YouTube